Reviews for Pinpoints of Light
Guest chapter 27 . 3/24/2013
Amazing! I can't wait till you update! I love how you make people feel like they're one of the characters keep up the work :)
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
Yes. Susan knows in her heart what really happened-and yet, she does live in this world, while the other three appear to merely exist.
Saoirse7 chapter 27 . 4/17/2012
Wow. That was excellent! You are a very talented writer, that's for sure. And all of your chapters were well-done; some happy, some sad, some just funny, and all creatively written and telling a story. I liked how most of your drabbles went together to make a complete picture.
marble-fire chapter 27 . 1/17/2012
Loved these chapters, some sad, some sweet, some humourous and so, so soooo much more! You're an amazing writer!
Baakthatsthenoiseachickenmakes chapter 27 . 6/7/2011
If anything deserves a review, this does. I adore drabbles and the many possible outcomes that spawn from the ideas, and yours were absolutely wonderful. I cried quite a bit, laughed a little, and 'aw'ed more times than I can count. This is absolutely amazing :D

-Baak
lifechiaroscuro chapter 27 . 4/15/2011
The review box hasn't been working, so I would like to say that I have absolutely loved all of your stories that I have read! Your officially on my favorite authors list!

This was a great story. I've always been very interested in the idea of lives, or moments in a life, being pinpricks of light. I also thought you nailed Susan in the last chapter.

Keep writing!

~Caity :)
peanutmeg chapter 27 . 3/8/2011
Thanks for the update! I enjoyed reading from Susan's perspective - her interactions with everyone else were great :)
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 27 . 2/23/2011
Wow... That was a wonderful chapter! I am so sorry for taking so long to read it.

You really did manage to capture her voice here, and the strain that I'm sure was felt between all the siblings. Thanks for sharing this!
HarmonyLover chapter 27 . 2/8/2011
Oh, my, how sad. I have the hardest time getting into Susan's head, of all the siblings, and I think that is because I always identifed so much with Lucy. Still, it is so, so sad that she winds up this way. I always thought that she would come back to Narnia one day, long after her siblings of course, but one day. Beautifully written. HL. :)
a-fearsome-thing chapter 27 . 2/8/2011
"Wonderful" is really all I can say.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 27 . 2/7/2011
*applause* yay u're super good at this
Fierce Queen chapter 27 . 2/7/2011
This was a good one, Sentimental. I'm sad for Susan. Good job.

Aslan's Blessings,

~Fierce
LAHH chapter 27 . 2/7/2011
Excellent chapter. Thanks for writing. x
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 27 . 2/6/2011
A sad chapter in which Susan continues to try to forget. Is it just easier? Is she tired of feeling lonely? I love the dialogue as well.

~Ani
Sara Wolfe chapter 27 . 2/6/2011
You made me cry at the end. Wonderful chapter.