Reviews for Little Weeds
MysticIris chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Aw, it's nice to see Liquidator being affectionate. :) This was cute, thanks for writing it and hopefully we'll see more writing from you for this pairing.
Irual chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
heh fun little one shot

I Admit that if I could hear them cry and ask things they wouldn't be weeds to me either LOL

thanks for posting this Irual
Cheezey chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Very cute! I liked the interaction between the two of them in this story, especially when Bushroot asked him if he was just there to get him riled up, because it was working. (I heard that line just perfectly in Bushy's voice in my mind when I read it.) Also it was nice to see Liquidator trying to be kind and affectionate - you can tell it's not his forte, which shows how sincere it actually is.

Also, I'm glad Bushroot saved the weeds at the end and made a spot for them. I admit I felt bad for them as they were being pulled!
Justareader chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This was really good, and you did a good job showing how distressed pulling the weeds made Bushroot. Only one little thing though, is this sentence: “I don’t like to be the one who says, “I don’t you so” but…I don’t you so!” chortled Liquidator Obviously, of course, you meant 'I told you so', but typos happen all the time, just wanted to let you know~.