Reviews for Resistance FALLOF MAN3 RISE OF SOLDIERS
Miak the Revanant chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
You really need to work on spelling. Nitwit.
The Man Who Has No Life chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
... You didn't listen to any of the advice I gave you, did you? Please... If you can't get any better at English, publish it in your native language. I can't understand exactly what's going on here... More importantly, it seems like you're ignoring our reviews and the constructive criticism we gave you. Anyway, if you write a sequel, take more classes to learn how to speak English better, if at the least, publish it in the language you type best. No need to be mean... But this is without a doubt the most error filled piece of grammar I have ever read on this sight, and in my life. Just look for a beta that can help you, you have an interesting storyline from what I can make out... And that's not a lot.

(I am NOT kidding about this part) I think you might not be even to read this, if you can, good for you... If not... Please, practice your english (typing, if you want to speak it, go for it). If you can't understand this, then don't imagine this review exists.

While the person under me probably hasn't checked out your profile to see if your main language is Enlish, they kind of make a point.

-The Man Who Has No Life
TitanWolf chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
WTF! what's wrong with you? this isn't even remotely funny it's just looks horrible. it looks like it was written by a kid with down syndrome and autism.
militaryhistory chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Please get a beta. Please. This could have been at least mildly funny, but the bad grammar and spelling kind of killed things.

I know English isn't your first language. This makes getting a beta that much more imperative. If need be, I'll act as your beta.
The Man Who Has No Life chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but is this supposed to be funny? It kind of seems like you just wrote this and didn't even spell-check it or reread through everything, even humor stories need proper language, because I barely understood some things I just saw. I had a bad time visualizing what was happening, so try to make it look like the way it does in your mind so that they can be immersed into your story. But seeing as you English isn't your primary language, just practice, spell-check, and (optional) get a beta who knows English well to read over it to see if there are any grammar errors. Just practice and you'll get better eventually, as well as your spelling.