Reviews for Secrets In The Basement
WeLiedAboutTheCookies chapter 4 . 10/25
Dun dun dun...
Raichu master chapter 17 . 7/16
I cant wait for more of this~
riku devarie chapter 1 . 6/8
I really like your story and I checked it to see you updated on my birthday totally awsome bday gift even if it wasn't intentional
daily reader chapter 17 . 6/7
please make more and please make the chapters longer
Dangara2610 chapter 16 . 5/17
Oh my God... Love his update, love how Ita-chan oposses and the hope remain.
Thanks for continue with this fic x33 hoping to see how the history continues.

Greetings and blesses n.n/
Jes chapter 16 . 5/16
Oh, Poland.. Italy, POLAND. This is still so intense and awesome. I like you're bringing in all the characters, like Austria again and Hesse! And your still updating eeee, and now there's this sense things might be turning about...
FireFox Vixen chapter 15 . 4/5
Sam the Wise chapter 15 . 3/24
Ugh- the drama is getting to me. I've been reading this since I found it nonstop, and it's absolutely fantastic! I can't wait for the next update, whenever you get around to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
You, my friend is a very skilled writer. Bravo Valliento! (Although my most favorite character is suffering from Germany's harsh doings. I wish Ita-chan wouldn't die.)
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Holy crap! Germany just kidnapped Italy! I bet Germany was being eaten up inside while doing this. And I wonder why he did it. Maybe something his boss told him to do? Like with Poland?
Twinsies chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
Geez Germany. Calm down. Italy needs to man up, or Germany needs to see how much it hurts him to see Poland like this, and he stops for him. That would be awesome. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
Hard to read this chapter..
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
Dangara2610 chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
;_; Doww... (Thanks for the update ; v ; , lets see how this advance x3 , Greetings n_n/ )