Reviews for Secrets In The Basement
FireFox Vixen chapter 15 . 4/5
Love!
Sam the Wise chapter 15 . 3/24
Ugh- the drama is getting to me. I've been reading this since I found it nonstop, and it's absolutely fantastic! I can't wait for the next update, whenever you get around to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
You, my friend is a very skilled writer. Bravo Valliento! (Although my most favorite character is suffering from Germany's harsh doings. I wish Ita-chan wouldn't die.)
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Holy crap! Germany just kidnapped Italy! I bet Germany was being eaten up inside while doing this. And I wonder why he did it. Maybe something his boss told him to do? Like with Poland?
Twinsies chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
Geez Germany. Calm down. Italy needs to man up, or Germany needs to see how much it hurts him to see Poland like this, and he stops for him. That would be awesome. Keep writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
Hard to read this chapter..
Guest chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dangara2610 chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
;_; Doww... (Thanks for the update ; v ; , lets see how this advance x3 , Greetings n_n/ )
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2014
IS THIS THE MARCH ON ROME? WELL THEN IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ROMANO SINCE ROME IS IN THE SOUTH PART!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
WEEE! An update! I'm starting to feel old, all these Hetalia fics getting finished from way back when I got into the fandom (then abandoned, then got back in, then lost interest, then found new fanfic..). I'm sorry for all the diehard fans, but I love the fandom fiction far better than the cartoon.
Dangara2610 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Wosh, short but still nice ;w; , Hey Orpah! n3n (first time commenting here ) Im very pleased to tell you that I love your writting skills, specially the historical ones like this one, Savage , his secuel, the history shoots and also all the Molossia dabbles x33 God bless you and your little ones in house, xD all the family for share all the this fis with us.

And well, I want to ask you something, May I? w , well , I would like to do a spanish translation of your works (surely I will give you your credit x3), because there are a lot of fan who cant read in englsih but Im sure they would like all these fanfics, I want to contribute to the beautifull side of the fandom at least in this way (they are also great fanfiction in spanish but I can reach them doing one or founding them in a way n_nUu) , so May I have your permission?

Have a pretty nice week n_n/ God bless you and see you
Ennalight chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
TwT
Prussia still hurts... x'D
And poor Poland... I wonder if writer-san will include the actual camps and other horrors...
Guest chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Wow I wanna hug/squeeze both Italy and Poland! This is so sad...D: but I'm wondering will we see more of Japan at some point?
Twinsies chapter 14 . 10/2/2014
Omg. I just started this and I'm like AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! It's amazing. I love it! If you could put in a few more moments where Germany looks like he honestly wants Italy to be his ally, that would be amazing. And maybe a scene where Germany is even scared for Italy's life. That would make me burst into tears of joy. Keep writing!
Ennalight chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
I caught up to the story and omg...
I read a few mean Germany stories but this one is just... omg I feel sorry for Italy... :'(
But the biggest hit hasn't even come yet...