Reviews for Tremble For My Beloved
superfelix chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
Love: My heart has never been more full of affection towards this man whom I accidently started a family with. He is my life now and I wouldn't change it...mhm, lovely.

I umm, I'm pregnant. It's yours." I let it spill out before I can chicken out and then watch his expression. It's one I've seen on his face many times before when he can't quite figure something out...funny and sweet.
superfelix chapter 12 . 12/27/2010
They don't give Alex a ride to her home. After that shock she has to drive alone? Unbelievable.

I try to distract myself by formulating how i'll tell Bobby about our new situation...that will be nice to find out.

However all I can do now is wait...sigh. I hope everything will be good in the end.
superfelix chapter 11 . 12/21/2010
I hope Alex will tell Bobby about their new situation. I really hope that they are save now.
superfelix chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
Oh Danny, not again you.

But I'm relieved that Bobby is alive.
superfelix chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
Oh no, Bobby's finger?

They have a new trace...
sgrfan chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
looking forward to an update when you can. I like the story
superfelix chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
...but I know when the suspect won't cooperate it annoys the hell out of right.
superfelix chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Ross caught Alex as she wanted to sneak away..."You slept with him didn't you?" Ross asks almost seemingly out of

Danny wouldn't do something like that.

"Next time the two of you have intercourse, use a condom."...that didn't sound like Danny.

I could never ask for a better partner, even though of course he's not an easy partner to have...that is a nice line.

Okay they have one of the abductors...good.
bammi1 chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
When are you going to tell us what is going on with Bobby? That is what I'm interested in. Thanks
superfelix chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
Dear...Alex is in rage...i understand why and the doctor think that she has mental probs...too funny.

Yes, Alex get it to sneak away. very cool. Now she can start the searching of Bobby...the father of her unborn child...sigh.
superfelix chapter 5 . 10/29/2009
and more recently the father of my unborn child...oh YES!

"Were you two romantically involved?": YES!

"Sort of, six weeks ago we had a one night stand, now i'm pregnant."...tell us more about that night.
bammi1 chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
I'm really kind of anxious to find out what is happening to Bobby. I would kind of like longer chapters, but I'll tale it anyway it comes. Write more soon!
superfelix chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
Oh...what happened six weeks ago? More! Oh dear, sex?

More, I want more.
bammi1 chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Now I really need another chapter! This is good, I'm really interested to see what you have in store for Goren, of course my favorite character of all time. Keep on writing.
Torrant2 chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Just a side note: Kidnapping for an adult is an abduction.