Reviews for Violent Dreams
PippaFrost chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
AHHHH ! DUDE! THE FEELSSSSS!
ParisPhantom chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
oh my word i love this story soooooooo much! i saw the movie last night and one thing lead to another and i found this story please please please update its been over two years and people are still reading this. it the best story i've read.
geekychic13 chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Hey! I had JUST watched the Brothers Grimm movie and i decided id look for fanfiction. I'm so glad i did because this was such an amazing story! I really like how you wrote it and how it was only the brotherly type love and i really like that. There isnt that much of that! This story that you wrote is so amazing! i cant think of anything wrong about it, seriously! I'm also glad that you finished it! i hate it when a story isnt finished, as well! Sorry, this is a really long review! I just loved this story so much! im surprised it didnt get that many reviews! If i had read this when you first started writing it, I would've reviewed every chapter! haha :P Well, i just wanted to say i LOVED it and it was AMAZING! Honestly this is one of the best stories ive ever read on fanfiction! Good Job!
ChaosOfAButterfly chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Okay, do this is a totally amazing story. And I know it's not likely,bit I'd REALLY like it if you continued it! :)
a fan chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
oh my goodness I just started reading this today; it's bloody amazing! The writing style is perfect, showing realistic, raw emotions without being overdone! I'm officially ADDICTED to this story, and I BEG of you to update soon! Keep up the great work!

-A FAN
Fairedenale chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
This is the end? That doesn't seem like an ending. But hey, it's your story. I loved it from the start hun. There were spelling errors here and there, but nothing the interfered with the story greatly. Thank you for writing it. Love ya!
TTCyclone chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
Oh...my...gosh...

This just may be THE BEST story EVER! The Will drabble/whatever you want to call it (I call it drabble, but whatever) was just AWESOME. I think you finally got there characters just right. And DUDE you HAVE to update this because if you don't then I'll die and if I die then millions of puppies shall die along with me. DO YOU WANT THE PUPPIES TO DIE?

...I didn't think so.
TTCyclone chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
! xD
TTCyclone chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Oh poor Jake. And I actually think that he's the younger one, not Will, but I only saw the movie once, so I guess I could have it backwards. Anyway, this is still awesome!
TTCyclone chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Oh this chapter is by-far the best. I love it! You've got a great way of writing this...um...angst? Family roadblock? xD Whatever it is, you can write it! (Oh, and I totally have the same kind of writers block that you get. It sucks, doesn't it?)
TTCyclone chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I love this story so far! :D It's greatly amazing.
Purely Fake Innocence chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
*in love* OH MY GOSH! YOU HAVE TO UPDATWE! THIS STORY IS AMAZING!
Kitana chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
OMG! This is great. I really hope that you continue this story. i am hanging on your every word. i want to know how the resolve this.
LaylaBinx chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
Aww this is soo incredibly good! Oh my God, I really hope you continue this because I'm completely hooked! You've donea wonderful job with both of the brothers, it doesn't seem forced or OOC or anything. Great job, I really hope you continue! :D
LaylaBinx chapter 5 . 12/29/2010