Reviews for Violent Dreams
Lycosolen chapter 9 . 9/18
Well, I don't know if that was a sort of ending to the story (I guess it is since it's been five years since the last update), but this was actually really good! I haven't read a lot of stories in this fandom, because I guess I never really found exactly what I was looking for, but this is pretty close if not IT.
So even though it may not be complete, thank you for taking the time to write it. It was much appreciated. :)
inspiredpoet chapter 9 . 8/22
Or was that the ending? I think it was... either way, it was beautiful! Thank you. :)
inspiredpoet chapter 9 . 8/22
Literally, this is the best story ever, so I really hope you update soon. I mean, 4 reviews in one night for just one story! That's a record for me.
inspiredpoet chapter 9 . 8/22
Awwww! Chapters 8 and 9 were just sooooooo... I can't even. It was just touching, and tragic, and inspirational, and sad, and full of some sort of ... emotional suspense? Lol. I'm not good at descriptions. But anyway, you must be a beautiful person in order to write something like that. :) Keep writing. And please update soon.
inspiredpoet chapter 5 . 8/22
Okay, do you know how much this story means to me? No you don't. Honestly, when I first found this tonight... or last night, rather, I was huddled in the bathroom afraid to go back into my room and go to bed, because I've been having nightmares for months. I'm not even joking. I have this phobia of being alone too. Its called Islophobia. So you can see how creepy nighttime is for me. This house makes such weird noises too, as if it wasn't bad enough already. So yeah, I hate nighttime. And guess what? I'm still huddling in the bathroom. But the difference is, I don't have a Will. Nope. This is like my daydreams, this story. But in real life its different. In real life, nobody gets a Will. But I keep on dreaming anyway. You know, maybe if I wish hard enough, I'll get a sister named Willi. Lol. But enough about me, great story. I love it!
inspiredpoet chapter 3 . 8/22
Dear Spirit the 144th, possibly, I'm thinking, daughter of Spirit the 143. (No not really.) Anyway... Love it! It's well written, and full of whatever emotions cause us to say 'aww!' Which, since I'm writing this at 5 am, I am unable to find a better word for... oh yeah, touching. That's the word. And I'm also glad that it's about good ol' brotherly love and is not a bromance, for this reason: everything is about those nowadays, and I'm always unable to find the old stuff - such as non romantic love between siblings - which is the stuff suited to my tastes. This story also portrays their characters well. Accurately. Except that Jake acts rather... well, a bit different due to his nightmares. Which of course, is crucial to the story. So keep it that way, of course. Great job. I love it.
Loki lover chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Wow that's freakin beautiful.
PippaFrost chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
ParisPhantom chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
oh my word i love this story soooooooo much! i saw the movie last night and one thing lead to another and i found this story please please please update its been over two years and people are still reading this. it the best story i've read.
geekychic13 chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Hey! I had JUST watched the Brothers Grimm movie and i decided id look for fanfiction. I'm so glad i did because this was such an amazing story! I really like how you wrote it and how it was only the brotherly type love and i really like that. There isnt that much of that! This story that you wrote is so amazing! i cant think of anything wrong about it, seriously! I'm also glad that you finished it! i hate it when a story isnt finished, as well! Sorry, this is a really long review! I just loved this story so much! im surprised it didnt get that many reviews! If i had read this when you first started writing it, I would've reviewed every chapter! haha :P Well, i just wanted to say i LOVED it and it was AMAZING! Honestly this is one of the best stories ive ever read on fanfiction! Good Job!
ChaosOfAButterfly chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
Okay, do this is a totally amazing story. And I know it's not likely,bit I'd REALLY like it if you continued it! :)
a fan chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
oh my goodness I just started reading this today; it's bloody amazing! The writing style is perfect, showing realistic, raw emotions without being overdone! I'm officially ADDICTED to this story, and I BEG of you to update soon! Keep up the great work!

Fairedenale chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
This is the end? That doesn't seem like an ending. But hey, it's your story. I loved it from the start hun. There were spelling errors here and there, but nothing the interfered with the story greatly. Thank you for writing it. Love ya!
TTCyclone chapter 9 . 1/4/2011

This just may be THE BEST story EVER! The Will drabble/whatever you want to call it (I call it drabble, but whatever) was just AWESOME. I think you finally got there characters just right. And DUDE you HAVE to update this because if you don't then I'll die and if I die then millions of puppies shall die along with me. DO YOU WANT THE PUPPIES TO DIE?

...I didn't think so.