Reviews for Violent Dreams
TTCyclone chapter 8 . 1/4/2011
! xD
TTCyclone chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Oh poor Jake. And I actually think that he's the younger one, not Will, but I only saw the movie once, so I guess I could have it backwards. Anyway, this is still awesome!
TTCyclone chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Oh this chapter is by-far the best. I love it! You've got a great way of writing Family roadblock? xD Whatever it is, you can write it! (Oh, and I totally have the same kind of writers block that you get. It sucks, doesn't it?)
TTCyclone chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I love this story so far! :D It's greatly amazing.
Purely Fake Innocence chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
Kitana chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
OMG! This is great. I really hope that you continue this story. i am hanging on your every word. i want to know how the resolve this.
LaylaBinx chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
Aww this is soo incredibly good! Oh my God, I really hope you continue this because I'm completely hooked! You've donea wonderful job with both of the brothers, it doesn't seem forced or OOC or anything. Great job, I really hope you continue! :D
LaylaBinx chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Awww ( Poor Jake! Still loving this though! :D
LaylaBinx chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Awwwwww :D
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Can I just say that I love you? Lol, jk but you really do make a good point; I'm a huge fan of this fandom but nearly EVERYTHING in here has an OC and how they get mixed up with the brothers -.-; There's too many OCs! Great first chapter though, I love where its going .-
Storystuff chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
Just read all nine chapters today :-) This is a beautifully written story and it is SO nice to see a story that's just brotherly love and not blasted Grimcest which is what most of the stories on here are about unfortunatley.

Anyway you're faniction is SO sweet and I'm really enjoying it. It's a bit OOC sometimes, but I think that's just to get it to be ever more adorable, so I don't mind, carry on! It's so sweet and it's nice to see that you know a bit about them (e.g their proper German names and their ages) which is good to see. So thank you very much for the excellent fanfiction, I look forward to reading more of it! Post soon!

P.S Sorry for the long review!
Juniper113 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
Daaaww! This is lovely !

Awesome story, very enjoyable... and sad... and full of the nice sort of sibling love :)

Its also the kind of thing I could imagine happening afterwards.

There isnt anything which I can see, that is wrong with the grammar and spelling and stuuf.

All is fabulous!

Keep up the imagining :3

Carlough chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Since I first came across this fandom over a year ago, I've been severely depressed by its lack of stories and overall unoriginality - sorry, no, I don't actually care at all about the mysterious girl with magic powers and a secret past who has some hidden connection to the brothers. But I still periodically stop by the archives to see if maybe, just maybe, somebody has written a worthwhile story in the interim that I've been gone. I think I've found one such story here.

You tackle a subject that's much more original and heartwrenching than a simple battle with a fairytale creature, and instead take in perhaps the most terrifying struggle of all: one's battle for sanity. For that, I applaud you. The emotions are fantastically written and you make it very easy to be drawn in to the story. Jake's battle with himself and Will's fear and indecision are all believable and wonderfully angsty, This has easily become one of my favorite Brothers Grimm stories.

I know it's kind of hoping against hope right now that you'll continue this, but, well, if you did, I would most certainly read and review again. And maybe make you cookies.
xXMissAmeXx chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
ok like oh my god! you can't seriously just end it there! Not after all that build up then splat...cliffy O.O I just rewatched the movie today (which is why this is rather random) so please if you possibly can! continue this awesome story between two brothers that I love! pah lease! There will be awesome cookies and zombie fighting gear included if you do!
steelneena chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
I will keep reading, if you keep writing. Just please. no Grimmcest, I am sick and tired of that being the only thing people write on here and you are getting so close, and this is so good...
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »