Reviews for Violent Dreams
Awww ( Poor Jake! Still loving this though! :D
LaylaBinx chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Awwwwww :D
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Can I just say that I love you? Lol, jk but you really do make a good point; I'm a huge fan of this fandom but nearly EVERYTHING in here has an OC and how they get mixed up with the brothers -.-; There's too many OCs! Great first chapter though, I love where its going .-
Storystuff chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
Just read all nine chapters today :-) This is a beautifully written story and it is SO nice to see a story that's just brotherly love and not blasted Grimcest which is what most of the stories on here are about unfortunatley.

Anyway you're faniction is SO sweet and I'm really enjoying it. It's a bit OOC sometimes, but I think that's just to get it to be ever more adorable, so I don't mind, carry on! It's so sweet and it's nice to see that you know a bit about them (e.g their proper German names and their ages) which is good to see. So thank you very much for the excellent fanfiction, I look forward to reading more of it! Post soon!

P.S Sorry for the long review!
Juniper113 chapter 9 . 11/23/2010
Daaaww! This is lovely !

Awesome story, very enjoyable... and sad... and full of the nice sort of sibling love :)

Its also the kind of thing I could imagine happening afterwards.

There isnt anything which I can see, that is wrong with the grammar and spelling and stuuf.

All is fabulous!

Keep up the imagining :3

cioa
Carlough chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Since I first came across this fandom over a year ago, I've been severely depressed by its lack of stories and overall unoriginality - sorry, no, I don't actually care at all about the mysterious girl with magic powers and a secret past who has some hidden connection to the brothers. But I still periodically stop by the archives to see if maybe, just maybe, somebody has written a worthwhile story in the interim that I've been gone. I think I've found one such story here.

You tackle a subject that's much more original and heartwrenching than a simple battle with a fairytale creature, and instead take in perhaps the most terrifying struggle of all: one's battle for sanity. For that, I applaud you. The emotions are fantastically written and you make it very easy to be drawn in to the story. Jake's battle with himself and Will's fear and indecision are all believable and wonderfully angsty, This has easily become one of my favorite Brothers Grimm stories.

I know it's kind of hoping against hope right now that you'll continue this, but, well, if you did, I would most certainly read and review again. And maybe make you cookies.
xXMissAmeXx chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
ok like oh my god! you can't seriously just end it there! Not after all that build up then splat...cliffy O.O I just rewatched the movie today (which is why this is rather random) so please if you possibly can! continue this awesome story between two brothers that I love! pah lease! There will be awesome cookies and zombie fighting gear included if you do!
steelneena chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
I will keep reading, if you keep writing. Just please. no Grimmcest, I am sick and tired of that being the only thing people write on here and you are getting so close, and this is so good...
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
Oh! I just read all nine chapters in a day and I must say I am very impressed with this story. I just discovered this movie last weekend and fell in love. I was quite happy to find such a wonderful story about it on here. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
anime-catdragon chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Wow...You must be a mind reader...or maybe your reviewer is, because I was seriously just thinking about PMing you about updating this! It had been a very long time after all!

But this was well worth the wait. Short, but very well written. For the most part I've been feeling sorry for Jake, but after reading this chapter I'm starting to also feel for Will. Seeing his brother like that and feeling such guilt...poor guy. I really hope they can resolve things, and get to the bottom of poor Jake's nightmares. The poor guy deserves a night of restful sleep darn it! haha.

And this pang in Will's chest is very intriguing. I hope we get to learn the cause of their connection soon! Is it from the magic in the blade? And why after so much time between the tower and now is Jake having the dreams? So many questions! I can't wait for more, and I hope it doesn't take quite as long for the next update...but then, I shouldn't say anything, since I suck at finishing my own full-fledged stories, and I do realize that sometimes Real Life doesn't allow much time for writing. Anyways, I will still be here to read and review whenever the next installment is uploaded! Can't wait!

~Cat
Lindewe chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
Hey there. I returned to the brothers Grimm archive after a long abscence as both reader and writer. I agree with you that this fandom needs some more fanfics without the usual Mary sue. The thing that most impressed me about this story is the way you related it to the real brothers Grimm, as well as the characters from the movie. Your language is flowing and I find the plot delightful. Even in the darkest moments of jakob's nightmares, redemption from the opposing will is always found. This is a really good story, even if you have left it in the dark for a while, I really hope you revisit it. Thank you for a wonderful story.
tistrust chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
i just read this today and i thought it was really good!

:D

hopefully one day you decide to finish it!
The March Hatter chapter 8 . 1/31/2010
aww. this is s GOOD! you simpley HAVE to update soon! i'm positively hooked on this story!
The March Hatter chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Evil cliffhanger-ish-ness! i love this ch. so much!
The March Hatter chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
I RATHER LIKE THE IDEA OF THE HEART PANG/SIDE EFFECT. IT AS A GOOD WAY TO BRING JAKES NIGHTMARES AND HALLUCINATIONS TO FRUITION IN THE 'REAL' WORLD. ALSO IT'S GOOD FOR ANGHSTING JAKE. WHICH I LOVE.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »