Reviews for Four Second Rule
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Had to come get me some Karen story before the season ends tonight. This was perfect, going back to the emotion of the beginning.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Great missing scene to the Pilot, something Kripke should have addressed but when it comes to Sam's emotions he is often lacking. Loved how you wrote it from Dean's POV, showing his horror and his concern as things unfolded and how his nightmare from his childhood had now happened to his little brother, losing the woman he loved most in the same way. Great final line when Dean heard Sam's words.

Loved this.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This was absolutley beautiful hun! :0

aww bless him!

beautiful description, brilliant writing ;)
Phx chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Oh thank goodness. I have to admit when I first read this the formatting was odd and it was distracting - I don't like to read centered stories so I'm glad this is fixed.

And aw - I really wish Kripke had given us more of this. This missing scene 'cause I wanted to see more of Dean being in the immediate moments after and during the fire, but, as seems par, when it involves Sam's emotions, it is just glazed over. So this was sweet.

Love your Dean voice and enjoyed this story.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Aww this was soo good sweetie! . I hated how after Dean dragged Sam away they didn't show anything about what happened in between those scenes. It was like "hello? girlfriend just killed in a fire and Sam's all cool with it!" But I loved this story, the emotion was beautiful! Great job as always my dear!

Hugs!

-Layla :D
carocali chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Angst-fest! Yikes! I like the way you tied all those loose ends up and how Dean's Big Brother senses were always there for Sam, even after being apart for all that time.

Thanks for sharing!

:D
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Gorgeous, as usual. You truly touched on the pain and emotion of this moment. Loved it.
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Heartbreaking story.

I felt so sorry for Sammy. He seemed so... numb... poor boy.

But Dean was there for him, thankfully.

Loved it
Onari chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Very nice piece. The boys were totally in character and the tag fit perfectly into the pilot. Well done!

L xx
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
wow! this is an absolutely fantastic piece! you can cut the pure, crude angst and sorrow with a knife! itd have to be REALLY sharp though to get through all of sammy's pain! really amazing work with this one; excellence at its best! :-)