Reviews for Frontier 02: Selfish
Potato chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
JP you may be selfish, but you have a good heart and admit that your selfish your a good person
P.S great and awesome story!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Nice. I can see JP would have issues with that. Though I couldn't help but giggle at the commentaries in between (and at the beginning and the end), but I'd personally say JP is a better person than he gives himself credit for. He's just too hard on himself I suppose, though this sounds like something he would think/go through/whatever fits here.
agoodcupoftea chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
this kinda reminds me about what my philosophy teacher's been saying: that ppl end up in relationships cause the other person makes them feel good, or cause they don't wanna be alone.
hazeleyedharmony chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
frickin' brilliant!

i liked the original one so much that when i saw you were going to revise it i was a little apprehensive at first but within the first two paragraphs i knew this was gonna be better.

1st: for some reason i always think it's a million times cuter when Kouichi hugs Zoe instead of the other way around.

2nd: i like how it took longer for J.P. to flip out this time (mainly because it allowed for more Kouizumi haha)

3rd: the way Zoe handled J.P's outburst seemed to fit better, don't get me wrong i loved them both i just liked this a tad more

4th: I'm pumped for your new Kouizumi one-shot (that had nothing to do with the story hahah)

anyway completely amazing!
TobiGB chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I've read jp's sin and I have to say that this one was more dramatic than that one was and I still enjoyed them both _ I was mad at jp for saying theose things to Zoe and Kouichi and at the same time felt sorry for him I'm just glad that it all worked out good in the end for them.

When I was reading digital clue they were talking about a sleepover fanfic where something happened between Kouji and Rika could you pleas me the name of the story I'd like to read it.

I know it may be a few day too late but Happy late birthday_

Itachi:...Happy late birthday /_\

Duskmon:Happy late birthday

Kouichi:Happy late birthday _

Crispin Freeman:Happy late birthday ;)
DigiBleach chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wow I never read J.P.'s oneshhot, but I'm really impressed1. Love Triangles rock! This was really good. Can't wait to see what else you have up you're sleeve
GoldenDragon326 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Awesome. .
Aldamonburst chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
yawn. im so tired. gotcha didn't I. Night: Doubt it

Burst: Why r u here! Night: Cause I don't want to watch my girl breast feed. burst: oh. well you've made a perfect fic again. now to celebrate it, and to partially humiliate Night, here's this!

The worst Kiss

Night: (Leans closer) Kairi: (Lean closer.) Night: (Leans closer, knocking into her.) Kairi and Night: Ow! Kairi: well, back to feeding the babies. Night: My eyes! Itachi: You didn't have enough hatred. Night: Go have sex with Orochimaru! Orochi: Climb into my bed. Itachi: No! Burst: That didn't go right Night: Why does Orochi have a vagi- Burst: Well see ya! Check out Judge Sasuke 2! itz the sequel to Naruto Shemale or not!