Reviews for The Morning After the Night Before
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
*roffles much* So, I'm on a quest to read all the Discworld fics in reverse order (pfft, we all know how well that sort of thing goes). Just thought you might like to know that, at the time you posted this, I think it was the best Discworld fic on this site :D
IHaveAnElongatedHorseFaceToo chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
That was good. Well done!
Gobbolino chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
You really got the style of Pratchett!

Please go on! I'd love to know why poor Rincewind is screaming!

Will you send me an email when you update the story, please? *puppy look*
I'mHermione chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
got me on tenterhooks there! I love Harry Potter and Discworld- I'm going to see if your Harry fics are as good as that!

It was very funny, by the way- the ending...
alex chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Hm...Odd.
I was expecting smut of some kind. *mutter*
Should read the ratings more carefully next time... Was very good though! Captured Rincewind pretty well I thought. Hm Cliffhangers..YUM!
Anyway, I'm on the lookout for Rincewind/Twoflower slash, give me an email if you know of any! Thanks!
sdfgsdfgsgdf chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Excellent work!
Alseid chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Great job! I couldn't stop laughing about the potatoes.
BluePard chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Well, of course it's not plagerism, and that one review with the X-rating frightens me. It's so shooort, too short to be the only fanfic I found doing a search for "rincewind" in the summary! I like the bit about how Rincewind feels around before waking up, but there just isn't enough. *pokes* Not to say you should continue it to tell us why he screams, but ... I don't know. I suppose this isn't so helpful.
Lavande chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
*laughing tears* now, this is so typical! just wondrin if there's a particular reason or if we just witnessed the usual goooood-mooooorniiing aaaaank-moorpoooork scream. *grin*
Akima chapter 1 . 12/12/2001
Please write mor i HATE it when you leave cliffhangers!
Candygirl2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2001
Hah! But... uh, why is he screaming? Other than that, it's a nice lil piece of life.
RoseTheShrubber chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
I thought this story was really funny and the situation at the end was a typical 'Rincewind' write a continuation to this cos i REALLY wanna know what happens next.I think,maybe Twoflower is standing there grinning at him or something,that would be really funny!
Juniper chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Ooh, leave us contemplating various horrific scenarios, will you, you evil yet decidedly competent author, you? ;-) Leave the ending the way it is. It wraps this lovely snippet up in one bright, sleek, gleaming little package.
NefertiDagger chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Hah haa! I maybe a little late in reading this fic, but Hah hah, this sure was nice! n_n (I'm a Rincewind fan sooooo...)
Christina chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
Heh... very much in character for Rincewind, and the title and dating is brilliant. I just can't picture him together with... umm, seamstresses. Anyway, good job.