Reviews for Mind Control
DyinggFlower chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Mmm I want MORE! Hell, I'll write my own IllusuonShipping work if you promise to read it. ;) I usually dislike first person work because in my opinion, its a shortcut to describing things in depth. But you, are incredible. I was hooked from start to finish! Xoxo
Iron-Mantis chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Pretty good!
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
OMG. Fantastic job! Poor Mai. I really felt for her here! D: Grr! Yami Marik, you little-

I think YM's freaky-cool, though. XD

Great job!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 10/4/2009 just about all I can gave me good shivers and bad ones. I like this, and could see it happening. Perfect structure, diction, it was quite superb.

Great to read in October.

Unique Art chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is so eerily twisted and completely IC! A very rare combination. Your style was very easy to read but pulled me in from the very beginning. It was a truly talented piece. Good job and good luck!
Nemisor chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Wow. O_o Really great. I knew there would be fics like this this round, but this was better than I expected. (and why not? You're an awesome writer). I liked the ending especially. Uuh, Marik is such a bad guy.

Good job and good luck!" *hugs*

P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
OMG! This was the most interesting to read of your soul room tales, esp since Mai had the greatest challenge dealing with the shadow realm in the anime. So it was great to see how to took her final moments before that and made it your own, THOROUGHLY ENJOYED IT! xD I love the suspense in the ending, and how at the very last minute she regained her control. It leaves our imagination wondering "what happened next?" and I'm drooling for more. However, the ending if fitting whether you decide to pursue one more chapter or leave it as it. Great one DPGDS, this is sure to put you in the top of the contest (and claim it all in the end D)

Keep it up, i really enjoy your stories (as much as your thorough reviews...they make me really happy _)
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wow... That's really intense and angsty. I like it! The whole idea of Marik playing games in her mind is a really clever one, and the way you had him taking complete control just beacuse he could was perfect for the character. This was very well written; you really brought across Mai's panic, and just how heartless Marik is. Also, I loved the way you wrote the scene when Mai is drowning in the pyramid while she can see her friends playing on the beach. That was just so sad, but beautifully written! Well done, I really loved this. It suited the pairing down to the ground, and you wrote it extremely well. Great job, and good luck!

Tootchy chapter 1 . 8/26/2009

I adore your Marik! He's portrayed perfectly in this, I think. He's so calculating and cold; full of real hate.

I can't even put together a coherent review. I'm so tempted just to put 'OMG AWESOME' and leave it be.

No seriously now, your characterisations of Marik and Mai we're spot on. You're grammar was good, (though it usually is anyway,) and it wasn't too long. All in all it was good.

Faved. :)