Reviews for How to Heal
Daniel6 chapter 7 . 10/13
What? No 6 foot of breathable Latex?
Just a little heads up, when Rogue could fly she also had super strength and invulnerability so the gunshot would not have affected her.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/12/2014
I keep wanting to pull for Rogue in this story but I wish she wouldn't be so damn wishy washy and make a damn decision.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/12/2014
Don't know where exactly your going with this story but I hope it involves Scott and Marie getting together on a more permenate basis.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2014
Boy this story is chalk full of lying ass women, I'm beginning to wonder if any of the women in this story are honorable.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
Nickleback and Daughtry! Yuck
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
As far as I'm concerned your version of Rogue makes her out to be just as bad as Jean
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
I'm liking this story so far, not to woopy about Logan banging every chick in the house but no story is perfect.
angelofjotunheim chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
My god, I gotta admit, this is the first time I've actually shed tears over a story. XD

Firstly, it's so beautifully written. Damn, I wished I had half your skill. My style of writing confuses even myself.

Secondly, reading this story was like a dream come true. It's so hard to find good ones that focus on Marie and Scott. I don't know about you, but I find that they fit each other really well. Well that and 'cause I ship Scogue (Among the many others I ship with Rogue.) :D

Thirdly, I'm so racked with emotions right now. And THE FEELS. Thank you. :)

Kount Xero chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
And I was wondering why I had never finished this... pity I didn't do it sooner.

So, on the plus column: great story. The emotional rollercoaster bit of a love quadrangle was protrayed admirably, the whole second-and-third-thoughts, the difficulty of maintaining social order while courting disorder underneath it all, the difficulty people in high-stress situations have with discerning their own emotions (which, with the whole JFK bit, is shown to often play second fiddle to any situation that might arise at any moment.) Characterizations were spot-on, Rogue especially, which I lurved. What it all adds up to is borderline. I loved it.

On the minus column: the dialogue was difficult to follow at times (I often had to back-track to the last reference and count lines to find out who was saying what,) and the constant mention of each other's names kinda made me cringe, as, like I wrote before, people don't add the name of the person they're addressing at the end of every other sentence.

Otherwise, though, kickass story you've got there.
Kount Xero chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
A drink with Charles, love the concept...
Kount Xero chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Choose carefully meaning Nickelback!? Seriously!? Of course, then again, Rogue just be catching on the tastes of others, hm, good point.

Love the quiet contemplation air of this chapter. Love the easy-to-see parallels Rogue's thoughts are spelling out - yes, exactly.
Kount Xero chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Oh wait, I never thought about "gone" meaning gone-gone. So this is after Bishop killed Xavier to get at Hope?

Otherwise, interesting play with Logan popping by and Rogue feeling that, despite the fact that she really really wants to, she has to commit. For a drifter, her need for roots being equally strong (usually expressed in Gambit) and that, my friend, is why I'm loving this fic so damn much.
Kount Xero chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Dude seriously, people don't say the name of the person they are addressing, this is driving me nuts! I keep cracking up!

Anyyyway, liking the balance. Don't ask me what it means, I don't know, I'm just liking the balance.
Kount Xero chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Sex as an outlet and sex as connection, I'm liking your treatment of the concept more and more - especially with characters constantly under duress, it's... a good observation, if nothing else.