Reviews for Three Days
Hikari-Chan chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
THIS STORY MADE ME CRY TILL I COULDNT CRY NO MOAR! I went through a week of depression becuse of this! But beautiful story all the way. Ive read this before just forgot where. Anyways i do have an acc here on but im too lazy to sign in. Keep writing for i shall be watching! Hikari here ova and OUT!
Kiana777 chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
*don't know if other comment came up*

If my other comment didn't show, it said;

"Oh come on! Why'd you make me cry? Thats so sad! I'll cry all night.. if it hadn't been for you to *thank god* write it was jsut a dream..."

And.. LAST THING? SWET! I WANT CLOUD AND ZACK! GO AHEAD, VIDEO TAPE! ...Won't be THAT bad though, Spiky and Puppy..COME WITH ME NOW, OR UR SERIOUSLY IN TROUBLE, BOYS!
Kiana777 chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Oh, come on! Why'd you have to make me cry like crazy? I usually have self-control over these stories, but this? First story I've ever read that I seriously cried over.. (still crying, btw)...also, I was listening to My Heart Will Go On in the background, so that didnt make things any better..I will murder Leon! But... you're so lucky you made that a bad dream! Because if you didn't, I seriously would have cried all night, and died inside..

In ther *sniff* .. words.. good job.. *cries more* *wants a Zack and Cloud hug* *gets one*
British Tea chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
DUDE THIS MADE ME CRY! and btw my name is Ashley LMAO! I want Cloud... just Cloud... to do naughty things to... MUAHAHAHA! Great Great great great fic!