Reviews for Unhealthy Competition
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Ah, the twins. Gotta love 'em to cause something such as this. XD
Sajna18 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Really lied how you wrote the argumentation between Gimli and Legolas! Great story!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
HAHAHHAHAA priceless, everyone is after Legolas when it's really the TWINS that are in fault...heeeheheeeee
ziggy3 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
How come I have never read this before? It is wonderful!
pocketfear13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Again...as always, it made me laugh. Very, very well done!
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I just love this story! The humour is amazingly written. The story weaves in and out among their ramblings, but still gives the reader a great tale. Well Done!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Great stuff, it's really good

SE
ilysia chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Absolutely brilliant. *snorts with laughter* So humorous and so well written, too! That's an unusual and fantastic combination. There's really so much here to love that I can't possibly name everything. A few highlights, however: Aragorn sitting on the steps. For some reason that image was a particularly vivid one. The growing relationship between Aragorn and Faramir was a delight, as was, of course, the interaction between Gimli, Eomer & Legolas.

And then there are Elladan and Elrohir. There's really nothing more you can say about them.

"I give you the leaders of the free people of Middle Earth." *snort* Bravo!
Jebb chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
An absolute delight I loved Aragorn's concern over his dream as well as the glimpse of his growing relationship with Faramir.

But the stars of this piece were of course Eomer, Gimli and Legolas who were wonderful their bickering and arguments had me laughing out loud as did Legolas's response to Aragorn about not lieing!

The twins had better watch out
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I do think that Elrond is very glad that he has left Middle Earth. Imagine that his sons bring about the doom of Middle Earth
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Leave it to Legolas, Gimli and the twins to be knee deep in a controversy. I loved Legolas's protestations of innocence and all the finger pointing. It gave me a good laugh. The twist on the old saying at the end was perfect.
Lilly McShepin chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Fantastic! You are one of the few writers upon this site that can manage to write a decent humor! Great job - you had me laughing through the entire thing!

Heck - I'm still giggling.