Reviews for Naruto of the Apocalypse
robert krause chapter 6 . 4/21
sir i Robert Krause I am fan of sarkra and had love and like it if sarkra was Naruto lover and wife and some time Right hand officer , 2 is on ion and tenten too as his others wifes too , as for some of then his home be like the dather verds war like hetem home , as for buit the home up why if his mother get ttook out he took over as lord of the couny .
Monster King chapter 7 . 12/23/2017
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story I liked the pairings and how powerful Naruto got and the plot all in all good job writing the story.
draco122 chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Great tale
Draco122
armegedonknight chapter 6 . 11/24/2017
I would love for you to explain how Rin and Obito were "feared" in their own right. Compared to any of the older dead kages or even the jinchurikki, they are small fries. Rin died a genin and didn't even show off any particularly interesting skills. If he is being resurrected, then Obito died a genin too. I can somewhat understand Hatake being chosen and Kimimaro makes sense as well. If you explained it was all a ploy to win Itachi over then sure, but Rin doesn't even get a fight. "Rin went after Deidara" - Thats it. That is the extent of her purpose according to you. She gets one line of exposition. Why not get someone actually terrifying? Like Hanzo? or the Second Mizukage? or the first Raikage? Even a Hi no Kuni monk packs more punch than Rin and Obito.

Unfortunately, you rushed the ending on this chapter. What happened to the other Akatsuki members? Tobi I understand removing because Obito and Tobi are the same person. HOWEVER
You killed Pein, Kisame and Kakuzu. You mentioned Sasori getting hit but didn't mention his death. You let Konan escape and Itachi changed over. What about the other members? Deidara? He commented on the island when they arrived and thats the last I heard out of him. What about Hidan? Where is the Jashin worshiping immortal?
armegedonknight chapter 5 . 11/24/2017
I can understand giving powers straight out of the comics to the ninja. It makes sense if you aren't imaginative enough to give them powers actually based on their ninja styles and tactics. It is a major stretch but it didn't break the story.

WHY would Ino identify as Emma Frost? Why? Emma Frost is not a Japanese name, nor does it have anything to do with diamond or telepathy... If anyone should have gotten the moniker with Frost it should have been Haku (ninja Iceman in case you can't remember your own characters).
You are trying way to hard to force connections.
It is a good story so far, minus the grammar problems.
aslan333 chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
great story.
Rickjames196 chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
Dang now ino got Naruto picking on shika. Watch him go crazy. Bwahahah edo tensei is his signature jutsu. I always wanted to read a fic where this was the case. Eww obito, oh yea this fic was before we knew obito was a bitch. Bwhahaa that's the fastest pein has been taken out lulz.
Rickjames196 chapter 5 . 7/1/2017
Omg poor shika ino is friggin evil haha making him think he is a lil girl.
Rickjames196 chapter 4 . 6/30/2017
Hahah shino became spiderman. Gud thing it wasn't manspider -shudders- that woulda sucked.
Rickjames196 chapter 3 . 6/30/2017
Aww poor kushi Y.Y Danzo fails, 13 years and he still can't break kushi lulz. kakashi is such a child. Omg he was the one who took kushi...he is so dead. Bwhaha anko wants her tits to evolve, so cute. Omg I was wondering what chouji would turn to, he gonna turn into the blob ain't he? hahaha. haha that omake.
Rickjames196 chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
Sweet, who needs sharingan, he can copy jutsus through mind reading haha. Naruto shoulda revived his mama Y.Y Dang, he shoulda had min min kill the leaf nins/civilians that hurt him. Why hasn't he found tsunade if she was lied to? Guess she prob got mind fucked too so she will be paying konoha a visit too xD. Omg apocalypse invented Tourette syndrome lulz. Holy shit those demands, it would be the same as fighting him. They are done either way. I'm kind of confused bout sarutobi, he would kill everyone who harmed him, but is not on his side? o.o
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Another awesome fic, wonder why I never read it before.
haseosama chapter 7 . 4/1/2017
guess what ? i finish this one too :)
reptoholic chapter 7 . 2/26/2017