Reviews for Naruto of the Apocalypse
ollie.cooke.doa chapter 7 . 6/20
i like fanfics like this where hes been abused and finds his mother only to have an absolutely massive devotion to her :q
za worlda chapter 4 . 5/12
if you look up a map of the elemental nations it will show up at the edge of fire country
TokusatsuLuv chapter 7 . 4/14
This is truly very interesting to read; thank you for finishing this

Hope to read more amazing and creative fanfics like this one
supert
Rebmul chapter 7 . 10/11/2015
how did orochi pedo get his sword back
Rebmul chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
he's more magneto and Charles xaveir than anything else
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
Good story, but I wished you would have added a little more detail to the final fights. Other than that, the fic was def a blast to read. Great job!
Sable Dawn chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
Lovely story, though I do wonder what Hinatas evolution would have been?...
ShadowImageComics chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Short, but nice work still.
the scorpion commander chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
good story
doubledamn chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Great fic, I think this is the first one of your Naruto stories I've seen where not everyone was a massive d*ck to Naruto. Sure they screwed up but it wasn't on purpose. You integrated the mutant abilities very well, even had a good set up for the Bloodlines to be descended from certain mutants. The Uchiha, for example, with their red eye and the inherent fire capabilities could have easily been descended from Cyclops.

An excellent fic, that despite the mass amounts of death is actually one of your lighter works. Well done, keep it up.

P.S
CHALLENGE (Naruto)
Naruto Raised by Summons.
Kinda anyway, idea is Naruto, very young, copies a Summoning Jutsu, thinking he'll be able to conjure up some friends. Doesn't work and Naruto gets pulled to the Summon Realm. Being so young, and therefore having no animal to suit him best, he winds up at the convergence point of the Summon Territories. He survives in the Summon Realm for years, eventually getting accidentally summoned by someone while he is fighting a summon creature that happens to get called in for work. Maybe during the Invasion by Anko or Pedo-Snake.

What'd you think?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
I've heard a lot of dark Naruto fanfics; but this one is probably one of the best I've read in quite a long time; if not ever, I have liked quite a few in the past, but this one ranks number one for "Dark Naruto favorites", hands-down!

-INTHEDARKESTNIGHT
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Chapter 8, chapter 8, chapter 8!
-INTHEDARKESTNIGHT
Meck Viking chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
i just had a thought. TenTen as Gambit. only without the accent and the flirting. well maybe some flirting.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Another interesting and cool story!