Reviews for Naruto of the Apocalypse
aslan333 chapter 7 . 9/10
great story.
Rickjames196 chapter 6 . 7/1
Dang now ino got Naruto picking on shika. Watch him go crazy. Bwahahah edo tensei is his signature jutsu. I always wanted to read a fic where this was the case. Eww obito, oh yea this fic was before we knew obito was a bitch. Bwhahaa that's the fastest pein has been taken out lulz.
Rickjames196 chapter 5 . 7/1
Omg poor shika ino is friggin evil haha making him think he is a lil girl.
Rickjames196 chapter 4 . 6/30
Hahah shino became spiderman. Gud thing it wasn't manspider -shudders- that woulda sucked.
Rickjames196 chapter 3 . 6/30
Aww poor kushi Y.Y Danzo fails, 13 years and he still can't break kushi lulz. kakashi is such a child. Omg he was the one who took kushi...he is so dead. Bwhaha anko wants her tits to evolve, so cute. Omg I was wondering what chouji would turn to, he gonna turn into the blob ain't he? hahaha. haha that omake.
Rickjames196 chapter 2 . 6/30
Sweet, who needs sharingan, he can copy jutsus through mind reading haha. Naruto shoulda revived his mama Y.Y Dang, he shoulda had min min kill the leaf nins/civilians that hurt him. Why hasn't he found tsunade if she was lied to? Guess she prob got mind fucked too so she will be paying konoha a visit too xD. Omg apocalypse invented Tourette syndrome lulz. Holy shit those demands, it would be the same as fighting him. They are done either way. I'm kind of confused bout sarutobi, he would kill everyone who harmed him, but is not on his side? o.o
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 6/30
Another awesome fic, wonder why I never read it before.
haseosama chapter 7 . 4/1
guess what ? i finish this one too :)
reptoholic chapter 7 . 2/26
Enjoyed the story
reptoholic chapter 6 . 2/26
Fucking awesome
reptoholic chapter 5 . 2/26
I hope he turns some of the akatsuki members.
reptoholic chapter 4 . 2/26