Reviews for Naruto of the Apocalypse
Sable Dawn chapter 7 . 6/18
Lovely story, though I do wonder what Hinatas evolution would have been?...
ShadowImageComics chapter 7 . 5/4
Short, but nice work still.
the scorpion commander chapter 7 . 2/21
good story
doubledamn chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Great fic, I think this is the first one of your Naruto stories I've seen where not everyone was a massive d*ck to Naruto. Sure they screwed up but it wasn't on purpose. You integrated the mutant abilities very well, even had a good set up for the Bloodlines to be descended from certain mutants. The Uchiha, for example, with their red eye and the inherent fire capabilities could have easily been descended from Cyclops.

An excellent fic, that despite the mass amounts of death is actually one of your lighter works. Well done, keep it up.

P.S
CHALLENGE (Naruto)
Naruto Raised by Summons.
Kinda anyway, idea is Naruto, very young, copies a Summoning Jutsu, thinking he'll be able to conjure up some friends. Doesn't work and Naruto gets pulled to the Summon Realm. Being so young, and therefore having no animal to suit him best, he winds up at the convergence point of the Summon Territories. He survives in the Summon Realm for years, eventually getting accidentally summoned by someone while he is fighting a summon creature that happens to get called in for work. Maybe during the Invasion by Anko or Pedo-Snake.

What'd you think?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
I've heard a lot of dark Naruto fanfics; but this one is probably one of the best I've read in quite a long time; if not ever, I have liked quite a few in the past, but this one ranks number one for "Dark Naruto favorites", hands-down!

-INTHEDARKESTNIGHT
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Chapter 8, chapter 8, chapter 8!
-INTHEDARKESTNIGHT
Meck Viking chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
i just had a thought. TenTen as Gambit. only without the accent and the flirting. well maybe some flirting.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Another interesting and cool story!
Leonas chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
wow... that was short... luckily it was sweet too. Kinda sad that the whole evolution thing died though... No one got to show off their powers and i was REALLY curious about what Hinata would be like... and totally had thoughts of Gai being Banshee... HAs you SEEN the power he has in his lungs? Oh well. It was a good story all in all.
246vili chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
I wonder what will Hinata have if she evolve her abilities. I have to say making Shino go Spiderman got me by suprise, but not a bad idea. Better than turning him into a half-bug like thing.
246vili chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
Oh, how naive those idiots in the Council are. I bet Naruto already knew ths will happen before the meeting.
246vili chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Lol, so Naruto is a new Apocalypse with the most awesome abilities the X-mens and Magneto had. Everyone is sooo screwed.
The Observant Reader chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Good story, a bit short but still great! Hope you keep writing!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
supert history
Monsterchizzits chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Loved how you bashed on sasuke this chapter FTW. One lottle thing I noticed rigt here you said
Your Master is fool!" said Apocalypse, as the metal in the ground came out piercing the Root ANBU while disabling the Root ANBU Captain by only piercing the man's limbs.
While it should be Your master is a fool.
Just tellin you so you can fix it