Reviews for A Never Ending Secret
EcoSeeker247 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
AHH, I remember this show! I used to watch it all the time and I was very happy to find fanfiction about it.

Well written, and I could see this happening after that cliffhanger of a series finale. Well done!
Writing4ever4God chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Hi! I hope you're doing well. This story was awesome! i could hear and see everything in my mind's eye like another episode! This was awesome and I loved it!

I think you should write another one.

God bless

Lauren
Writing4ever4God chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hey Jenna! I hope you're doing well. I thought I had reviewed this story before, but it looks like I didn't. Well, now I am. This is wonderfully written! I can hear and see everything in my mind's eye like an extra episode clipped to the end!

I can't wait to read the next chapter!

God bless,

Your friend, Lauren
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
good story

you should do a sequel & where did you download the episodes, just wondering
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
good chapter & more please
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Hey, awesome story! I think is the very first Alex Mack fanfic I've read and I LOVED it! Alex Mack was my very first favorite TV show growing up! So Weird, Buffy, Tru Calling and other shows came in my teenage years, but Alex Mack is definitely what I grew up on. I'll always miss Classic Nickelodeon. They don't make TV like they used to, especially when it comes to Nickelodeon and Disney Channel shows. Anyway, onto the story...

I thought this story was a wonderful follow-up piece to the cliffhanger we were left with all those years ago. I like how you're coming at the issue of Alex's powers from all angles - considering every side, every story, every victory, every dangerous repercussion. It really gives a new meaning to the show itself because it sets the show up for more action (to be carried out in fanfics like yours) and each character's dialogue reflected their emotional states of being perfectly. I liked how you wrote that Annie got emotional. That was a nice touch and I'd like to think that moment allowed for a bit of sister bonding time between Alex and Annie. To have her secret exposed after all these years must be overwhelming, but they can get through anything together!

I got notification of this story cuz I'm following you on Twitter. I love talking about writing and fanfic, so feel free to follow me back if you'd like (I keep my status updates protected, but I'd be happy to add you!) My Twitter username is trucherrygirl.

Another reason why this story is so special to me is cuz I also met the cast when I was younger. I was 10 years old and I got to go on the set and meet the entire main cast while they were filming on location and see the Alex Mack sets and everything! I have tons of pictures from that day. I even got to 'film' a scene in the series finale! It was definitely a memorable experience and I'll always keep my first fandom close to my heart!

Thanks for a wonderful story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Vee22 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Oh, you've just reminded me of how much I used to love Alex Mack when I was younger! I had a couple of the books too.

Great story. I never did see the end of the TV series and have no idea as to what really happened in the finale. But Alex being offered an antidote to GC161 and her parents finding out the truth sounds like a plausible ending.

Looking forward to part two. )

By the way, on a side note - when are you going to come back to the Friends fandom?