Reviews for Blue Eyed Slave,Pale Eyed Master
g chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
continue
g chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
lol in the actual naruto he basicaly didnt know hinata existed until the chunin exams but in this they already had sex
Thrans chapter 18 . 12/21/2013
NO! Not updated since 2010!

...I strongly dislike you at this moment. Especialy after that cliff hanger. Still wonderful story, shame it's not finished.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
This FIC is just so dam boring!
Hiro Kurisaki chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Please please please update soon I can't wait to see what happens.
Just an A7X Fanboy chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
FINSH
DarkLinkBlade chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
Awesome story I can't wate to see what happens next please update soon
Angsty Naruto chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
George Lopez...?
Wanting Her Always chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Hey, ur story is AMAZING! PLZ keep goin with it, i hate it when it when stories i luv arent continued!
rescue 007 chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Great story so far but I've noticed that basically all the adults in this story are Hypocrits... Everytime something happens to naruto they cry and beg for forgiveness from minato and kushina... But Thats it... The whole village even iruka seems to know who narutos parents are but they don't help him for shit. And the thing with inoichi performing the mind wipe on naruto is bull , if such an important thing were ever needed it would be common sense that hiashi would be there. But once again after it's all dine they just bow they're heads and ask for forgiveness in they're minds ...
ranneal chapter 18 . 5/28/2012
Amazing ending...I guess it is a "choose your own ending" type of story. It would be great to see the ending you would give it...maybe you got writer's block! Anyway, I'll watch to see if you ever finish. Thanks for sharing your writing talent.
ranneal chapter 17 . 5/28/2012
Fantastic battle...Great chapter.
ranneal chapter 16 . 5/28/2012
Wow! Naruto Whips Neji and then Neji tells Hinata he is sorry for mistreating her. Cliffhanger at the end.
ranneal chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
Interesting chapter...now Naruto is all set for the Chunnin tournament. I wonder if he will win in your fanfic?
ranneal chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
Hmmmm...the fox is out (or Foxy I mean)? What will happen next? I have no idea where you are going with this now.