Reviews for Dear Dark Lord
FallenNiji chapter 6 . 8/23
Please continue. _
LunarCatNinja chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! This was great! I cried form laughing so much!
Mrs. Albus Severus Potter chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
ROFL! That is so cool! Can't wait for the next chapters to be posted to see/read what happens next! :)
Wynter Michaelis chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
If the fluffy one is the HPLV one, then I would say 'MY Dear Dark Lord', and the other one (depending on who's dying) is either 'The Protective Dark Lord' or 'The Evil Dark Lord', or something of that nature.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
One story: Voldemort kills not only Muggleborns, but also Ministry idiots, eradicating corruption and bringing violent chaos and panic. Nobody is safe, especially when Harry sends bits of Order's inside information to Voldemort to help remove Fudge and Umbridge.

Second story: Twins use pranks to amuse Voldemort and bring down corrupted idiots of the Ministry. Harry and Voldemort agree to attack these idiots now and delay Light-Dark war until later. As Harry already likes werewolves, dark creatures... Harry and Voldemort actually agree on most points. Twinsconfusion, HarryVoldemortfluff.

One of the titles? Mission impossible.

Another title? Laugh.

Spare title? A/The pair.

Any title can be used for any book.

Good day, and good luck.

Thank you.
kaley the vampire lover chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
i love this story! i really cant wait to read more!
Alluring Alliteration chapter 6 . 2/21/2011
Ohmygod, you are the most brilliantly deranged person I have ever met. This should have been how the fifth book went.
WizardsGirl chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
(Still grinning and snickering even as she writes this and adds you, once again, to favorites)

Dashusi4ka chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
oh oh oh, continue it, soon!
Darklight-phoenix chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
more, more, update soon
Sephiroth owns u all chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
Awesome Story Please Continue
sh777 chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
This is to funny.
Meee chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Wow, I like! Pleeease make it longer and make it a father/son type fic. There isn't enough of them out there. The Voldie & Harry ones always tend to be slash. Or if they are father/son they're always Drarry, and I can't stand Drarry.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 6 . 9/26/2010