Reviews for November 16th
charmedtomeetyou chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
I'm still here and still eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Glad you haven't abandoned this little story that a lot of us have come to love :D This is the only charmed fanfic i still read (yes, good charmed fanfic has become kinda "extinct") Thanks for letting us know what's going on!
WitchPencil chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
this story is awesome, totally original. loving it! also, hope your interview went well! hehe.
umino-gaara chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
This has been cool so far. I like the idea that poor Chris has been a bit cursed on his birthday. I especially liked how Chris was angry with this guy wanting to try to change time back to the messed up evil Wyatt time. I mean he doesn't even get to enjoy his other memories, i.e. knowing that he's mission was a sucess. Looking forward to the next update.

I hope your interview with Sony went well.
petites sorcieres chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Why do they still keep their relationship a secret ? Esp now, when Bianca could get killed O_O I love C/B I'm so glad you wrote irr :D I can't wait for the next chapter please update soon
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
More C/B! One of my fav couples!
TaraHalliwell chapter 6 . 11/8/2009
Wow, this is a wonderfully intricate story- one of he best that I've read so far! I am absolutely in love with this story so please update soon. Pretty, pretty please? With lots of sugar on top.
AbsolutAnda chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
Wow. I must say, science-wise, you have my mind running in circles, drooling down its front. I've been sitting here, reading your story, thinking "wibbly-wobbley, timey-wimey-what?" (Go Doctor Who!) You're lucky you got the science AND the art talents. I only got the art side, and not very much of it.

Onto the review-shaped hug. I realize that this is a little late, but I figured that I'd leave you one anyway. I hope your Sony interview went well (Woo Sony, I'm typing on a Sony laptop right now) and I also hope that your portfolio was spectacular. Portfolios are part of the reason I decided that I didn't want to major in art. Right. Review. I'm getting sidetracked.

I love this. I can't even put into words how much I love this story. Not only are you a great writer whose story isn't riddled with grammatical/spelling errors, but your plot actually makes sense! And it's a really gripping plot at that. I can't wait for the next chapter to see exactly what Chris figured out, because I'm not even going to try and figure what's going on. My brain is already seared to the point of being well-done from all my math classes this week, so really, the best I could guess right now is "sinA2cosAsinA", and I'm not even sure if that's right.

Right. Stop rambling. This has to end at some point.

To sum up:

Great story! I'm hooked. Don't leave me hanging!
Renart chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
Well-written time travelling plot makes half of the story, I suppose. I imagine Charmed is one of the fandoms where despite canon thingy it's realy hard to write-in 'cause the said canon has more then one hole regarding... So my regards.

I like this fic so far, as your were able to maintain the balance between nice future and "hey, they are stil the charmed one!".

I wanted to point out, that Waytt seems too , dunno... goofy or smth... He is exactly this in canon, so.. Still... Well I just keep wandering what Twice Blessed Child is supposed to do in that sunny timeline as career of a Evil Ovrloard had been cut short by his loving little brother and all that juzz. Doesn't you know feel GREAT enough.

) of course, we all love Chris way way better than Waytt ;)
Anaeli chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
hey!

Great chapter! keep writing ! and please update son!
Paige242 chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
Great story so far!

And I have to say that I love this chapter title- Doctor Who is awesome :)
Meluivan's Muse chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
I loved the chapter! I liked the interaction between Bianca and his future siblings in law. She's one tough girl, too. Breaking the cage and all that.

And now I'm mighty interested in that book that Chris 'wrote'. I can't wait to know more about it and the crazy words between it.
ShiverMeFunzies chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
Wow. That would be such a Chris thing to do, write a theoretical book on time travel, he was pretty good at the research stuff. I love how everyone is so in character. Poor Bianca tho, she's still stuck with the suspicion. I don't see how this can go down well. I LOVE this fic. Every time I see an update, it makes my day. You're awesome.
charmedtomeetyou chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
AWESOME AWESOME chapter! I love how Wyatt is reacting to Chris keeping a secret from him :)) I am really, really loving this story! It may not have the most number of reviews, but I prefer to think of it as one of those "hidden gems" that not many people know about, but the select few that do think it ROCKS. Please update as soon as you can! (*virtual hug*)
Star Mage1 chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
I feel so sorry for the library but I did find it funny. I hope that they save Bianca's clan. Which I am guessing is who is being targeted to set the world back to what it was.
FirePony16 chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
Totally awesomefully wonderfully excellent chapter! The first part was detailed and thoughtful. The first paragraph really made me think. What you have is very realistic and insightful. No stories that I have read, and I have read a LOT, have put much thought into that part of Chris's life. I like the talk between Bianca's mom and Chris also. Your style and ideas are very original and unique, which fanfiction needs more of. Even though I have tried doing stories of the status quo.

I wonder who the young girl is? Little sister, family of Bianca's... uhm. :)I'm glad Wyatt is somewhat listens to his little sister in not vanquishing Bianca. Chris would be so ticked off.

The last part is the best of the part for a few reasons.

1- Chris repeating that he didn't write it. They all should look at the date it was written. That would awsner that. Anyways his constant line is so funny.

2- The librarian reaction to Phoebe's mess and the book. That just so funny and awesome. :)

3- Piper coming in and the big word used in the book. Ex-"Holey moley," Piper commented, eyes wide, "You aren't kidding. What the heck does polychronatic supplefication mean anyway?" Phoebe peeked over Piper's shoulder and whistled, "Dude, I don't even know how to pronounce that word." That just so awesome. Lol. :)

One part that confused me- 'He'd been trying to put away this book.' Who's he? The crazy man?

You're probably wondering why this review so detailed and long. I'm trying something new and I really really love your story.

Well I'm lookin forward to your next update, hope its soon. :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »