Reviews for The life and times of Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
alcarohtare chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Hahaha this is so cute! Grimm is just like a pissed cat all the time! I'm laughing so hard when reading his routine of this week, and I can't wait to see what's going on between grimmulqui!
sylvia1984 chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
that was so funny
great story
Em Cay chapter 18 . 8/17/2013
Oh my gosh, this story was so hilarious, and I think it made me laugh harder than I did in the last three months... And then you ran me over with a tank full of feels...
berty05 chapter 18 . 6/21/2013
I LOVED this story. At first I thought it might be boring but Grimmjow's perspective and all the craziness made it awesome! There shouldbe a piece with Ulquiorra's point of view. He's hard to portray but it'd be cool to see how his journal days went.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
I am crying for no damnable reason toy made the ending so samba sad I guess I dnt no
But I cant stop little tears that esxxape my eyes darn you
But in other words I really loved this series it was really good thanks for making my day.
MyName'sASecret chapter 18 . 12/13/2012
I have to say, this is practically the second in my favorite fanfictions list. (Yeah, I know I read this VERY late) I'm actually sad to see this go..

The last part (or ending) of the fanfiction made my heart drop. The feeling's still there, and I'm kinda depressed. This story is very great, but I swear, I'm never reading this again... not because it's bad, because it makes me want to cry T_T

Oh why... but I guess there's no other way to the story, huh...?
Seriously, I never thought you'd end the story (you know, I thought it'd be like an open ending). So sad...

But still thumbs up.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
"If you're reading this whoever you are then I'm fucking coming for you! So watch your back!"
A lot of people would have died by now XD
blackyellowcat chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
I'd love to see what Ulquiorra wrote down in his journal...
ladyblanc chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
LOOOOL I instantly know that I had fallen in love with the story since I read the first line. 'Dear fucking journal' and I cracked. Brilliant! And it's really funny... Wonder who might be the stalker *winks*
Tangledfire chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
*reads first sentence* I already love it. ZD
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2012
brilliant this ending is sad but in the most epic way anyone could know this is by far the thing ever. complete genius
Guest chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
laughing my head of the whole way through funniest thing i have read
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
funniest chapter so far cant wait to read more this is by far the best fanfic in my opinion so funny its a barrel of laughs
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
the best chapter so far cant wait to read more could not breath for laughing so much far to funny for words
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
comical the funniest thing i have read in years complete genius