Reviews for Wanna Bet?
Blastoys chapter 1 . 4/6
Ash lost due to Dawn scheming and ruining everything. Ash should have not kept the bet. Therefore, disinterested in this fic. 0/10
your mom chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
bitch fuck you why wouldn't ash have a 3some you gay ass cunt
Teddy chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Awesome however I would like to see what happens next too good not to
You have good ideas well done
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
What the hell
G-Force chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Nice fanfic here better even cant wait till next time
Aozorized chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I seriously don't know what to say :
Aozorized chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
um i don't know what to say :
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
fuck you bitch you ugly gay ass dick sucking whore go to bitch
Dark chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Fab story sex crazed ash awesome!
Avion570 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
This story has been written by a freaking genius, despite the gay parts of the story. Way to make Ash and Dawn crazy about fucking and the fact that May being a virgin. Keep up the good work.
DengSeng14 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
WHAT IS WRONG WITH U DUDE THIS IS MISSED UP! Y WOULD U DO THIS. Y :(
ViBookWorm chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
What the heck! You don't like Paul so you make him gay. Thats just GREAT! That is so homaphobic and mean towards the gay community, I am straight and a 15 year old girl.

However I think that this is an extremely narrow minded view of the world that many people who choose not to open their mindschoose to take! My godmother is a lesbian and she is really nice and NO different than anyone else!

Heaps of my familys friends are gay or a lesbian so I find this extremely offensive! You need to learn to broaden your mind and accet that there are people different to you and as long as they are happy it doesn't matter if they are gay, straight or lesbian.
Eggdeath1 chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
Plz make another chapter or sequel this story is freakin awesome best one I read plz make more!
Bman chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
WOW this is really good but it would be even better if you weren't copying another story you ass you copied this off an incest story between a brother and sister who always make sick bets with each other off literotica
boysma321 chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
ah y did u stop im like addicted to this story and just because it has sex involved! come on!