Reviews for The Other Woman
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Good story please continue
AutumnRoseSummerLily chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
The story is so sad and bittersweet at the end. Its a brillant story. Please Update Soon.
Zabby chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh god, that was heartbreaking. Really good, but super sad. You did a really good job, very well written, but I need to go read some Gabby happy smut or something. :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Please tell me they can bridge the gap in a sequel entitled The Other Woman No Longer or something like that.

The sad thing is I think you are bang on with this story. Such a shame because Gibbs and Abby would be amazing together.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
WOW - that was deep and very well written. You should feel very confident about this fic, it was excellent in this format. Very well done.
Desert-Rose6 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Very nice. Very well written. A lovely one shot.

I hope you write a full length story I would love to read it.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Excellent. I think the voice makes the piece. Very well done.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
A terrific story. Not all fluffy and mushy. Not one where everyone has their "happily ever after". Just what I was in the mood for! Thanks!
littlebit822 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
While im a loyal gabby fan, I really like this story. It is very interesting the way you have chosen to display the characters and stay true to their personalities. I look forward to reading more from you.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
i don't like gabby - i'm a loyal jibbs girl - but this looked interesting, and i'm glad i checked it out. very brilliantly done.
AllegraDante chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This was incredibly well written and very much in character. I don't usually enjoy angsty fics, but I'm glad I read this. I look forward to more of your work. : )