Reviews for Scar Tissue
Is this the sequel of End of Evangelion? Wow...just wow... Great job..
Hmmm chapter 17 . 1/3
Stockholm syndrome must suck, this story is so shitty to both characters. Frankly I don't know if I should keep reading this.
Bruh chapter 10 . 1/1
Spell it out for me folk E
TwiZoney chapter 1 . 10/27/2019
I loved this fic.
dylan lopez chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
this is amazingly accurate
stupolevbear chapter 23 . 6/28/2019
The story is well written and very VERY interesting to read, good job
Glasrevin chapter 23 . 6/2/2019
Hehexd123 chapter 2 . 5/3/2019
Haha crazy that you’d post chapter 2 a few hours after I asked. Anyways not bad kinda slow still but I get that ur only 2 chapters in keep it up
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2019
"I don't hate you, Shinji… I never have."

That is a bull face lie and she knows it. Once a misanderist always a misanderist.
FelipeFritschF chapter 23 . 4/1/2019
Thank you for finishing this. Fantastic work.
Naruto Uchiha X chapter 23 . 2/26/2019
Loved it all the way until the end. Not gonna lie tho, am kinda sad you didnt get the chance to have Asuka and her mom meet in the end.
burning arrow chapter 22 . 2/15/2019
Holy shit, that was one hell of a ride. Definitely one of the best fanfics oit there, not just in the Eva fandom but in general. I'd gladly buy whatever piece of psychological thriller IP you'd decide to write and publish commercially.

I've recreated the Incredible Mix in GPM for anyone with subscription. music/playlist/AMaBXylwbkPQExBmwluK_qq-bE5fTcda3VBztjYSOm9VsfIfrt4waN06UL7yzJu6ZfzAzPpJ4bSh2CGkUVFRvUUyE4_DFU-qvQ%3D%3D

I've also prepared the "inspirational music" playlists for each chapter as well, can publish of there's interest in them.
c0l0r-bl1nd n355 chapter 23 . 12/6/2018
thanks for this really fucking great book, doll. luv how the plot twisted and grew with each scenerio the two faced.
Lina-Freedom chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Well done. This is a great story with a very interesting plot and twists. It flows nicely and is addictive to read. At some parts, I felt like the story deserved a little more development and care while at others I was really pleasantly surprised. You captured the Evangelion style perfectly. Small and satisfying moments followed by heartwrenching defeats. Sometimes a grin plastered my face when I could tell what why you made things play out like you did. Let's just say, you poured a lot of yourself to this work and it shows. Every masterpiece of literature has some kind of unique imprint of the person who wrote it and this one is no different. It is like getting to know the person thru their stories sometimes. I hope that one day you will return to the EVA universe and manage to write another almost perfect story. Thank you for the masterpiece.
Sir NickolasJhonstonMarcus III chapter 23 . 11/29/2018
you may never read this, but this is a masterpiece. sure, it's somewhat rough with some missing words, misspellings, sentences that sometimes just sound weird, but like any piece of handmade work, it has its own character.
I'm blown away. I read the first half, had to start over, read it three quarters of the way and did it again, just to understand this story. and the eastereggs at the end? golly, that was really something. if evangelion were to have a decent sequel, I'd nominate your story for an anime adaptation. I really would. they, the characters, are not ooc. you might think so, but I prefer the term aggressively developed. trauma does that. they are not out of character. base personalities are still that same ones we know and easily recognize. but you developed them, and did a very organic job of it too.
and Dimitri? for an oc, brilliant. simply brilliantly done. I could hear his accented voice crying out for his baby brother. you humanized the monster.
now kyoko was an excellent touch. I'd have loved to see your pictures reunion, but since the story was a focus on shinji and asuka, well... I understand why you didn't tie off that end.
amazing. you didnt just write a story, but crafted an experience that captivated me for weeks now. thank you for your work and diligence in finishing this. you finished well.