Reviews for Finding My Angel
kenziesplash chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
I'm still mad at you.
I-Wuv-SPN chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Hey, me again. It is 2014 now...i remembered this story yesterday, and it felt like I didn't finish reading it. I couldn't even remember the name, just that it had 'Evil' in it...googled it and read it all over again...some bits I remembered reading a year ago, some not so much. You should know that I have a final in two days, but I read all there parts again. Still not sure if I actually read the whole story the first time around, but I read out again now. Glad I did because not reading this whole beautiful story is unthinkable and I would have missed something fantastic.
wicky868 chapter 31 . 9/23/2013
I know it's 4 Years, since the story has endet, but I checked the reviews and know I'm not the only one.
These are 3 amazing stories and I was instantly hooked. I've read all day, so finally at 2:30 in the night I was done. But I'm glad, that I didn't have to wait chapter to chapter. I loved reading it, with one exception: these wings (I just hate them). But that's only me. I'm sure there are plenty of fellow readers who just love them.
Sometime in the future I will reread these stories again, because like other reviewers already have said. Best Destiel story ever! Thank you for sharing!
I-Wuv-SPN chapter 31 . 9/4/2013
its 1 in the night, and i'm still up, reading these...all three of them. hope you're happy :D. congrats on the kid...this was in 2009 so he/she'll be four or something now, but congrats nevertheless. and these were just amazing.
Westiegal chapter 31 . 8/10/2013
That was just fabulous!
Westiegal chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Loving it so far, so glad you wrote a sequel!
42santababy42 chapter 31 . 3/28/2013
I read all three stories. They were magnificent, and I have so many Destiel feels right now. I'm terribly upset that the story is ending, but after three stories, I understand that it needs to. I've never loved a Castiel or a Dean this much in a fanfiction, and I thank you for sharing them with me. It was a joy to read these stories. Thank you very much. I'll continue to think about these characters and the love that they have. It's remarkable. Again, thank you. It was the perfect dose of my favorite drug, Destiel. I just can't get enough of those two. Great job!
Lexiful Sunshine chapter 31 . 3/19/2013
This is one of te greatest destial stories I have read! I love it, every part! I cried and laughed and my friends think I'm crazy cause I got so emotional over it ;)
You are an amazing person for writing this.
MeyferWinchester chapter 31 . 2/3/2013
One more thing they passed parts of the memory was beautiful it was like back then striking the first as all the fine emepezo as the two season Cas died god is both there and cry after returning to the 3 as Dean did not remember Cas was really amazing story congratulations congratulations from start to finish this story say it was wonderful not stop
MeyferWinchester chapter 31 . 2/3/2013
I keep saying amazing rei cry all you did charm me completely felisito this was really the best thing ever
MeyferWinchester chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
OMG was so passionate was amazing
MeyferWinchester chapter 29 . 2/3/2013
oh god it was beautiful Dean finally remembered this is amazing I leeido great praise from the first season I've been reading super excited congratulations
MeyferWinchester chapter 28 . 2/3/2013
this was really wonderful as Dean is watching everything that happened with Cas beautiful and the last memory as Cas gave his life for Dean aww beautiful and sad
MeyferWinchester chapter 25 . 2/3/2013
Ohh yeahh
MeyferWinchester chapter 24 . 2/3/2013
wow speechless shockk me to stay was very good also the idea that Castiel has to go through a violation of Cas poorest idea of where Castiel is possessed also would have been nice