Reviews for These Accidents of Faith
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 6/30
Aww, I love it! Thank you! Of course, I'd love more, but I understand the artistry of ending here. Love this though!
I LOVE this! It's one of the best written Druna stories I've read. It made my day. :)
SilentLurker chapter 1 . 3/11
I LOVE THIS. SOOOOOOO MUCH.
UGHH.
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 3/4
This was incredible and beautiful. I think this is precisely how things should have happened for this pairing. Lovely job.
Sparky chapter 1 . 2/17
Ah this was wonderful! Never once had Luna/Draco crossed my mind but I'm glad I found this gem! 3
ElenielK chapter 1 . 2/16
YOU ARE AN AMAZING AUTHOR. While I like HP series and its fanfics, I could never say I'm an ardent fan. The very black and white morality and tendency to group Slytherins into a collective incarnation of evil(and what does it mean to be evil? the answer is quite one-dimensional in HP world) always had me troubled. Bifurcation only works with fairytales and children's stories.
But your story is devoid of all these aspects. I love how you analyzed Slytherins and presented them as breathing, living people, not as abstract caricature of evilness personified. It feels almost like Luna is an afterthought - behind this dazzling insight into Malfoy family and their friends, Luna feels like a wizarding world's imitation of new-age stereotypes.
Anyway, loved loved this story - it has to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I digged around for more of your Malfoys-related, full length stories but sadly there aren't many. Hope you will write more on them in the future, love your interpretation, keep on writing!
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 1/27
*squees* I loved this. I like how well it fits within canon and I think it's perfect. I really really like this story, so much.
Kris chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Ugh. I love this so gd muchhh. 4th effing time I've said as much lol.
sfox88 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Epic
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This was very long and VERY enjoyable.
maritinkerbell chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This story is incredibly moving! I can imagine everything happening exactly as you described it. For me, the scene that really stands out in my mind is Draco and Luna splitting champagne to get drunk on New Year's. You characterization of Luna is just so spot on, and I love how Draco decides to save the world purely so Luna can escape! I would love to see a sequel to this fic- maybe Draco's trial after the war and Luna's involvement?
foxystars chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Really, this moved me to near tears. Just awesome.
DancingDelilah chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This made me so inexplicably happy!
hhatcherdunn chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
An amazing, insightful story. Your Draco and Luna are so spot-on it made it a delight to read. Kudos!
Bytvthbvbfyhfbv chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Adjckiswnuhfnduhnwnhuwuhn DRUNA

This is incredibly accurate and in-character. PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE PRASIE