Reviews for These Accidents of Faith
Chyloe chapter 1 . 4/4
I felt as sad when this story ended as I did with the actual deathly hollows! Being a druna fan, this is exactly what i like to think happened. Thankyou so much for this great read, I thoroughly enjoyed it and wish I could read more!
Casey chapter 1 . 3/22
January 20th, 1998... That's the day I was born. It's a little odd, reading about a piece of fantasy that happens to cross my birthday, set halfway around the world, in a universe where magic really exists... A lovely story, by the way! Incredibly well written.
CharmSparks11833 chapter 1 . 2/15
One of the absolute best Draco/Luna fanfics I've read so far
Katrinika chapter 1 . 2/7
I love this story, this is my new favourite couple.
hiddenindians chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Hey, hiddenindians again.
(who can't comment more than once while logged in because of some dumb rule ...)
but, I just want to say AGAIN, that this was my very first OTP. It's my oldest and still dearest ship: 7 years to be exact. And again, this is, and forever will be, the single best draco/luna fic I have ever read. :)
YuriYuriGirlieGirlie chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
By the end this story had me in absolute tears. It was so perfect.
Dragoncona chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
One of the best Draco/Luna stories ever! Simply marvelous.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Long and endlessly cute! Loved the shipping. FInally it made sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
this was absolutely beautiful. thank you
WillowNewt10730 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Luna teaching him Yoga while he's just checking her out! Loved this fic..no unnecessary fluff!
Really nicely written..though you could have divided it into more chapters :)
wrigglewamjam chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Amazing! Thank you :)
traviswj chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Incredible
Naoko Keehl chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ajvfgudflgufsl;!
Words cannot express how much I love this!
It's just...ugh such a good story!
And my feeeels!
Can I hug you?!
No?...Okay xD
ashl3yfor3v3r chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow so it's like half an hour past midnight here and I just started reading this and I can't tear my eyes away from my computer screen because this story is amazing! Oh my gosh, your writing is so beautiful. And I love the way you characterize Draco because it is perfect! You have him down perfectly; he's not like super nice all of a sudden, and he's not cruel all the way through. OH my god. I'm not even finished yet, and I just looooveeee this story! I love the bitter humor here and there, I love your characterization, and I love Draco. Just. Wow.

I love how Draco is just so tired. And that he's kind of hollow as if he's only like half alive and that he almost regrets what he did. The way you describe him and you portray him is soooooo perfect that I can't get over it!

I am so in love with Draco. (BTW I'm like commenting as I read... which probably will end up in a ranting mess of a review, but I just love this story so much!

I love that Draco doesn't want Luna to die. Seriously, I love it. It shows that he has a heart, no matter how deep its buried. And I love that what she says plays over and over in his mind. I love that he says Harry would have let her go. I love that she says it's okay that he's not brave. I just love everything.

Oh I also love how much Draco loves his mother and how he feels so safe with her. And you characterize him so brilliantly well and accurately. I think wary is definitely the best way to describe him (as you did in the beginning, I'm now ranting from like the beginning of the story, I'm not very far in.) and that he's too tired to even feel anything.

And I like that Draco says its stupid to wish all things happy. HIs body language and the way that I imagine he says those words were perfect.

OH MY GOD. [It's not as though I'm popular right now, but… I liked being able to watch out for my friends.] That is my favorite line right now. The fact that Draco cares so much for his friends. Because I've always imagined that he just uses people. Gosh your story is really changing my mind. Well actually i've always felt that somewhere deep down Draco had some feelings (I've actually written a story with Draco, so yes I suppose i've liked him somewhat), but your story really just changes how I think about him. (funny, isn't it, that this isn't even what really happened, (even though I wish it was) but it's changing how I feel about him as a character)

Aww okay I really like this: ["I never knew you were this perceptive." "You didn't know me at all," she reminded him.] It's beautiful. It really is.

And I love that you capture Luna perfectly too. I love that she's so kind and she has such a big heart even for those that don't. ["I'm sorry," she said. He didn't doubt her sincerity, but he did wonder at how she managed it."Why?" he croaked."Because you miss him."] I really thought that part was so beautiful. Luna is amazing :)

[She touched his hand again. He'd never have guessed Luna was so physically affectionate, but then he supposed she was in a similar position as him, being stuck somewhere alone. In that aspect, they were kindred spirits, even if he was her jailer.] Wow. Wow. That was soooo profound and well written. (You're probably wishing at this point that I'd stop commenting so often and repasting your writing into this review, but I really love this story and so I'm just going to keep ranting xD. Beside,s one of my friends used to review this way and I really liked it. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if after reading my weird ranting review you don't want to be anything like me)

Oh. My. God. The scene where Draco cries to Luna after seeing Fenrir. Oh. My. God. I'm only at his angsty monologue and I'm just so in awe of your beautiful writing. Wow. To think Draco has such dangerous inner demons. And seriously, at this point Fenrir sounds worse than Bellatrix, worse than even Voldemort. They cared about their own. (Okay well not really, but at least partially). And something about the fact that he's crying and screaming and all torn up inside is sooooooo hot.

Oh and I really like this line [He felt like he was choking, drowning in the open air, and there was no one to save him.] It reminds me of a song that I can't remember the name of at this moment.

Aw I love the moment when Draco realizes that he's basically watching his father die (when Luna talked about seeing her mom die). It's like he slowly evolved feelings and now he's slowly evolving courage.

Oh wow. ["Maybe I wanted to be a different man than the one you raised me to be."] That was amazing. Wow. Wow. OH. My. God. I LOVE HIM! I love that he says that. I can't explain how much that redeems him in my eyes. He's finally admitting and showing that he's not evil :) :) :)

Oh my god. ["I wish I did love you. I'd be a better man if I did] That is my favorite line in this whole story. Oh my god. It's so beautiful. I love his honesty, that he would admit his own weaknesses. And i love just everything about this moment, the urgency, the forbidden romance, ooooooh my god. I feel like my word choices are so redundant, but I really don't know what else to say. This story is sooooo amazing! and you write so perfectly!

["If you really want to, don't save me like a Gryffindor," she said, retreating into the darkness of her cell. "Save me like a Slytherin."] OOooh I love Luna. I really, really, really do. She's so wise and so insightful and I think that line really shows not only who she is, but who Draco is. He woudl save her like a Slytherin. NOt a Gryffindor (although that's way more romantic). Oh wow, I have soooo much respect for you for writing this so beautifully and amazingly as you did :)

Aawwwww their kiss was so beautiful.

OH my god. I am so sad that this story is over and that it's not a million chapters long so that I can keep reading it even though it's like past one in the morning here. Wow I have dearly loved reading this story. I can't even explain how brilliant I think it is (although I've tried in this ranting review that you probably wish would end, so i'm going to end it very soon).

So anyways, just want to say that I REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoyed reading and that you're absolutely brilliant!
sreya ray chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Just 2 words to say: BLOODY BRILLIANT! A sequel please! More Draco/Luna fics from you !