Reviews for These Accidents of Faith
Chescaaaa chapter 1 . 9/12
Love this!
Inconclusive chapter 1 . 8/25
This is lovely. You got the both of them spot on. What an unusual and beautiful pairing.
Clockwork Giant chapter 1 . 1/3
I always enjoy Draco Luna stories. Quite an enjoyable ride!
Mai Sode no Shirayuki chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Just an average day scrolling through some author's favorites list looking for a fic to read, and I came across this one. When I saw the pairing I cringed, quite confused but a bit intrigued. I read the synopsis and was further intrigued. I have never been one of those Draco fangirls attracted by his angst and smugness (though I love me some Tom Felton!) and while I appreciate Luna's pureness and quirk, she's never been that much of an interest to me and definitely not one of my favorite characters.
That's why it was with greatest shock that I found myself clicking on this fic and deciding to read it. And to my further shock amazement (and any other synonym thereof) I proceeded to absolutely devour in captivation. It is really a testament to your skill and talent as an author that you had me absolutely engrossed and invested in the story and plot of a fic that involved two characters that I possess complete apathy toward. Even more masterful was your ability to take a pairing that is so bizarre and one that would be assumed to completely lack chemistry and turn it into a beautiful melding of personalities and a believable and sweet (albeit angsty) romance. The character development was astounding and your writing style had just the right poignancy to make Draco-Luna a love story. I won't say I'm converted to the pairing, I probably won't read another story with them. But I felt like I absolutely had to tell you how enjoyable you've just made the past 20 minutes or so for me.
Please keep sharing your talent with the world! :)
sakaeru chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
It's five in the morning and I just want you to know that I am absolutely SCREAMING over how beautiful this fic is? How you've characterized them both so well? God bless this entire fic honestly :')
Emoosey chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
"Save me like a Slytherin."
Holy cow! This is well worded.

Thank you for writing this. I was overcome with curiosity at what form a Luna/Draco story would take and I am so glad I stumbled across yours first. This was a fantastic read!

Btw, you nailed Luna's character. Well, the other characters too, but a lot of people seem to have trouble with Luna.
TheOtherMaidOfTarth chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
This was amazing. I loved it.

Very few people write Luna well; you've got her down perfectly. Draco as well - I love how he develops as a character.

My favourite part has to be when Luna says, "Save me like a Slytherin." And then he does.

Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Tender, charming, delightful, real. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
So gooooooood! crying in the inside here.
Cecil Pierce chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
It was so goooood buaahhhh :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I love this! It's totally amazing! You changed the story just enough, but still kept them it character! It was the perfect balance of drama and romance and tragedy and a little humor! You are a great writer!
Charlieoy chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I love this fic its amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Argh! It's Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavantu! Great story but the butchering of that Sanskrit phrase made me die a little inside. Other than that, wonderful :) :)
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Nice to read a happy Draco that still matches cannon.
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Aww, I love it! Thank you! Of course, I'd love more, but I understand the artistry of ending here. Love this though!