Reviews for These Accidents of Faith
sakaeru chapter 1 . 7/12
It's five in the morning and I just want you to know that I am absolutely SCREAMING over how beautiful this fic is? How you've characterized them both so well? God bless this entire fic honestly :')
pinksnail chapter 1 . 5/3
"Save me like a Slytherin."
Holy cow! This is well worded.

Thank you for writing this. I was overcome with curiosity at what form a Luna/Draco story would take and I am so glad I stumbled across yours first. This was a fantastic read!

Btw, you nailed Luna's character. Well, the other characters too, but a lot of people seem to have trouble with Luna.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 4/10
This was amazing. I loved it.

Very few people write Luna well; you've got her down perfectly. Draco as well - I love how he develops as a character.

My favourite part has to be when Luna says, "Save me like a Slytherin." And then he does.

Please keep writing.
Tender, charming, delightful, real. Well done.
So gooooooood! crying in the inside here.
Cecil Pierce chapter 1 . 3/10
It was so goooood buaahhhh :'(
I love this! It's totally amazing! You changed the story just enough, but still kept them it character! It was the perfect balance of drama and romance and tragedy and a little humor! You are a great writer!
Charlieoy chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
I love this fic its amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Argh! It's Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavantu! Great story but the butchering of that Sanskrit phrase made me die a little inside. Other than that, wonderful :) :)
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Nice to read a happy Draco that still matches cannon.
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Aww, I love it! Thank you! Of course, I'd love more, but I understand the artistry of ending here. Love this though!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
I LOVE this! It's one of the best written Druna stories I've read. It made my day. :)
SilentLurker chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
I LOVE THIS. SOOOOOOO MUCH.
UGHH.
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This was incredible and beautiful. I think this is precisely how things should have happened for this pairing. Lovely job.
Sparky chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Ah this was wonderful! Never once had Luna/Draco crossed my mind but I'm glad I found this gem! 3