Reviews for Love in the Key of G
anonymous chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
You should update this because it is really fun and interesting and it would make a complete stranger like me, who you will never meet, happy.
rose-in-may chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
This is so interesting. For some reason, when Sora said "There could be." in answer to Riku's asking if there's some reason he shouldn't trust Sora, all I could think was "Riku, he's going to get his buddies together and rob you. You're going to come home and you won't have any funiture, clothing, appliances or electronic devices." XD Everything is so cryptic at this point, it's so...captivating. I love it!
Syeroix chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Weird Au, but cute story.

I'll be watching.

Much love.
LiteraryMirage chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Ah, this is fantastic and I am loving it hardcore! In no small part influenced by the fact that I played alto sax for the better part of 14 years, of course. Wonderful story-telling and the boys definitely make me smile and snicker. XD
Ginger Domination chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Wow, I love this story. I think yoour a great author, i've read a few of your stories ( Hypervigilance is my favourite ) and I love them all. That line from Top Gun was genius, it was perfect. Well this is the first time I've reviewed (Yes your writing is good enough to make me leave a review) I'm not really sure what else to say. Keep up the good work ! XD
Chyuouko No Miyuzu chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
You have no idea how happy i was when i saw that you had updated this, i practically did jumped up and did a little happy dance. _ I liked this chapter...though I'm really really looking forward to the next chapter...Riku's finally gonna get to take Sora's clothes off...but oh no, where did Kairi disappear to? Thats not not good, Sora obviously cares about her and I dont think he'd react well if she went missing. So Yeah I loved it, begging for the next update to be soon and hugging you tight for keeping your promise to update this weekend! -hands you a cookie- Great Job.
whys0seri0us chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
This was adorable! It made me all warm and happy inside XD

I really hope you continue with it!
Taste the GoM chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This was really cute! I enjoyed it a lot and I hope you do continue with it.
snowgummi chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This was adorable :)

I really hope you continue this! I love your writing - you can make the tiniest things feel so significant. Please continue? I'd really love to see where this goes.

Also, Sora as a musical prodigy is wonderfully fitting for his personality. Great idea :)
KaitouUsagi chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Honest to god, how do you not get more love as a writer. You are absolutely amazing.

Your fics are so incredibly REAL, that's the only way I can put it. The stories themselves hit me on a completely separate level as a person; Hypervigilance was heartbreaking to read. I can name *maybe* one or two other authors in the Kingdom Hearts fandom who can do this.

I really encourage you to just spam some Kingdom Hearts fic communities on Livejournal with your stuff, get yourself out there. You're too good to restrict yourself to .

I wish I had something more profound to say but I'm terrible with words. Continue the great work.
Chyuouko No Miyuzu chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I like this, a lot. I like the idea and I also like how its been written. There are few authors who can actually write from Riku's pov and keep him IC and you are one of the very few. Oh and why'd you start the story right after Valentine's day? A friend of mine wanted to know. Anyways please continue this and make it as long as you'd like, either way I'll be reading!
Corrosive Moon chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Great chapter! I don't play the Alto Sax but I do love it, and I love Sora too! So having you throw them together's awesome for me! Whoo!

Keep writing! Can't wait for the next chapter!