Reviews for Innocence is still there
maggiegurle chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. Well done! :o)
Mrs. VampDiva Belikov chapter 15 . 7/7/2012
I love this story! If anyone says they don't like it then they SUCK!
hot under the collar chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
I have nevered cried this much while reading a story! The last few chapters really got to me. From ch 11: Hurt Edward to the very end of chapter 15 I have had tears in my ears throughout.

Such an amazing story. I am glad I stayed around to finish reading it. I wasn't sure in a few of middle chapters but I stuck it out. I am so happy I did.

A great ending. For the first story you published onto , an amzing job you did! :)

I can't get enough of it. I will definitely be recommending it to my friends. :)
hot under the collar chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
Though what happened in this chapter was horrible. I actually really liked it for some reason. I thought it was written perfectly.I don't think Emmett's punishment for Edward was to harsh. The way I see Emmett in this story made it just right.
hot under the collar chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
When Edward cam ein high and the events that happened afterwards made me cry. For some reason I found it extremely sad. :( Of course I know the effects of drugs are incredibly sad but this touched me deeply for some reason.

Beautifully written.

Great job. :)
Lady Dragona chapter 15 . 12/6/2011
Anazing end. I love how you showed the end.
Lady Dragona chapter 14 . 12/6/2011
This was a great Christmas chapter. I loved the gifts.
Lady Dragona chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
Emmett was definitely out of control in this chapter. I am just glad that Edward survived.
Lady Dragona chapter 12 . 12/6/2011
I loved that this chapter was in Edward's pov. It was nice to see what was going through his mind when what happened happened.
Lady Dragona chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
Emmett and Edward finally had it out. Edward fell off the wagon. I just hope Bella can help him repair the damage he has done to himself.
Lady Dragona chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
A spooktakular Halloween chapter.
Lady Dragona chapter 9 . 12/6/2011
WHat a fun chapter. Attack of the cat. I love that Edward was able to get a job at the parlor like he wanted.
Lady Dragona chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
I loved how Edward defended Bella.
Lady Dragona chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
An amazing chapter. I love how they got the kitten and the house. I hope this isn't going to be too much for Edward.
Lady Dragona chapter 6 . 12/5/2011
I love how Bella and Edward are forming a great relationship. They have so many things in common.