Reviews for Beautiful Inside
HI chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Really nice fic and I love Jen and Priestly's friendship
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
*internally screaming* soooooooooo good i luv priestly and jens freindship and im really glad u explored it but i want more *pouty face* you should really finish it pretty please :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Please update soon, cant wait to see how Jen and Priestly catch up and if certain people come looking.
fanfar3 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Given the date this fic was published, I fear you will never come back and finish it. That's a bummer, because I was enjoying it!
LovesAGoodBackstory chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
So good! So great! I love the Jen/Priestly dynamic in the film, and love to come across fics that address it without going to ridiculously off the deep end in romance or anything.

Very cool!
BraveLittleAnts chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
So cute, I loved what they showed of the Jen/Priestly friendship in TIH and I wish it had been explored further 3
fatewalker chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
I've been dying for some good non-Priestly/Tish centered TIH fic - thank you. :)
brookiwinchester chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAY I LUVS IT AND CANT WAIT FOR MORE
Cherries666 chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
Oh this fic so needs an update... I love the fact that Jen knew Priestly before... 10 Inch hero kinda cool.

Update soon!

Claire

x
racefh853629 chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Okay, so I'm finally gonna stop procrastinating my own writing by reading yours, but I had to say that I truly love this story. I hope you do finish this at some point, because I like it a lot. :D

You rock. :D
Fanfic Lover chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Please update soon! I like what you have written so far!
Reader442 chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
It's great! You should finish it, or at least write more, I love it!
JaneConstantine chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
I can't wait to see what's next! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
wild wolf free17 chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
This is wonderful! I hope you do add more.
x.lizzy.x chapter 3 . 8/30/2009
YAY! they meet again! :D

I liked this chapter! very nice reunion :D