Reviews for You are my Life
VampireBassist chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
So, I have believe that this story has great potential if you would please continue
I like where this is going... and as for Ermine.. don't worry. I don't really like her either.
Edgar belongs to Lydia.

Anyway, please update soon
inuyashaluver246 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I don't like ermine either cause u do not get in the way of true love! I agree with everything you said. Please update this story! It's good so far! Ps, I wish there was a season 2 too! All the good animes end early!
LucyHeartfilia125 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Please UPDATE
YOUR PLOT IS SO AMAZING I LIKE AND PLEASE DONT ABANDON IT
IT IS SO AMAZING !
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE!
BEGGING YOU!
Nusuki Kisuuke chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is so true. XD
1st: Edgar is so gorgeous.

2nd: Lydia seems to be cute and innocent.

3rd: RAVEN IS HOT.* capitals needed indeed. XD
4th: My name is also Lydia.
5th: Kelpie is a SO SO SO SO hot fairy that is AFTER me! LOL.
6th: Edgar always courts Lydia that makes me go 'kilig'
7th: very romantic indeed.
animelovernewbie chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Omg! You can't leave it there! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
They do have a manga for the second season. I think you should continue this story and I COMPLETELY agree on EVERY word you said.
Chascochi chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplea se continue! I really don't mind that Erimine is bitchy (I don't like her either).

This is really well written and in context!

Everyone is in character perfectly and a really good start!

I loved it!
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
LMFAO loved ur A/N XD and i must say I agree with all except that my name is Lydia LOL. And Edgar and Lydia's relationship is kilig! LMFAO and ang gwapo si Edgar & Raven! c;

This story is really good! Please continue! Protective!Edgar is something I'd like to read more about
Lydia chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
OMG my name is also Lydia and I love this manga, keep writing!
Vampire Empress Yuki chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I'm not too sure if I like this or not...
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
loves it please keep it up
lovepeacer13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Kilig rin ako lmfao
Hatsunefangirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Hi -siMpLe-reActiON- I'm Hatsunefangirl. I'm also a Filipino. And I sooooo love LydiaxEdgar. I like the anime too, if I didn't I wouldn't be reading this fanfic. XD

Anyway, I think Ermine is as emotionless as Raven. But then again, I haven't seen her much in the anime. Although, she spoils Edgar when she served him...

And, oh yes, I TOTALLY agree with you on the 'RAVEN IS HOT', I don't blame you. I could just die if I met him. XD and also the fact that it makes me sooo kilig. haha XD :D

And also, I also hate the fact that it only has 12 episodes. TT~TT

Great story by the way. don't give up on the pairing~!
sky-alchemist056 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
i just knew this anime last week. i really loved it. i finished all of the episodes in youtube for four days only. the prince and edgar-sama's confrontation gives me goosebumps. like you i hate ermine, for me edgar-sama is for lydia-san only (i didn't mean to offend you). hope to read more from you. i agree that raven and kelpie are totally HOT! it's okay if you have some mistakes with the grammar because you're not the only one *chuckles*. you know i almost jumped with joy when kelpie came to the scene like a knight and shining armor to lydia. so he's still not giving up on lydia-san...hmm *scratches chin*. all i can say to kelpie is "break a leg. good luck!".

PINOY authors RULES! :)
Tchabita A chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
So... I've reached over 10 , 0 characters for this review huh? This is my longest review EVER! YES! Thank you for making me SO happy! ~Nyaa! :d :)

Well anyways. I REALLY want to be your friend and it wouldn't be hard for you to find me on Twitter but on other websites... Yeah... It WOULD be pretty hard... Sorry... So please add me at at Yahoo! Messenger if you want to be my friend too as I want to be your friend! Or if you want to contact me or bitch - slap me even for that long review! I SO wouldn't mind... Hehehe... :D ~Nyaa! :)

On with the CONTINUATION of my review...

When you typed in

their coming." ,

shouldn't "there" in that sentence be "they're" thus meaning "they are" in an abbreviated form?

Hehehe... You may not mind me... :D ;) :) This is just the way I am... :) ;) :d A TRUE Grammar Nazi... :)) )) :D :)

When you typed in "won't" shouldn't it be typed in THAT way?

Wont is some way of walking from which I get a slightly ridiculous feeling from watching someone WALK in that way... Hehehe... :)) :) :D

~Nyaa! :) ;) :D

Oi! Update sooner 'cause I'll sure be waiting! :D :)

This is actually great... You have lots of imagination I wager but your grammar is something you should improve a little bit... For a long chapter, that was actually only a few grammar mistakes so that is actually great in my opinion! Keep it up! ~Nyaa! :d :) ;)

Yeah... Edgar IS gorgeous... When I first saw him by accident, I SWORE to myself that I would fall in love with a guy like that in the future... ~Nyaa!

Ash mauve eyes! What do you think? He's better with his hair blonde right? The brown hair was nice but he's better off blonde. :d :)

Lydia IS cute and innocent! She's one of the best female anime characters I've watched to date! :d :) And I've watched a lot of anime... :d :) ;) Have you too? :d :)

Raven is SUPER - HOT! And the fact that he is being possessed by two types of sprites make him all the hotter, don't you think? ~Nyaa! :D :) I LOVE HIM! I LOVE HIS CHARACTER AS WELL! OMG!

WHAT?

Your name is ALSO Lydia?

So you're definitely a girl then. Sorry for doubting you before... Well...My real name is Alex... Hehehe... :)) :D ;)

Now... About Kelpie... If I show this story to my friends you're SO going to get a lot of reviews about HOW YOU don't own Kelpie and that they do... They fight over him... I try not to get into the fights but I love him as well so... That doesn't often work... :) :D ;)

Wait! Are YOU a Filipino? I'm a Filipino! It's so "KILIG!" right?

Do you watch Pinoy Big Brother? Tricia Santos is a b* right? And Ivan is JUST SO HOT! ~Nyaa! :D :) Yeah... Earl and Fairy is super - romantic... But there's not going to be a second season ever right? So I have to satisfy myself with the manga, novels, fanfics, and the super - "BITIN!" anime for the time being... *sigh* I really LOVE this anime...

Yeah! I agree! Why does this anime have only twelve episodes right? And it has such a cool story! And it has such good characters! There SHOULD be a second season since the novels are long!

Ja ne. Update sooner! LOVE THIS story! Love YOU! Keep note of grammatical errors though... ~Nyaa! :d ;) :) xD Bye bye!

Tora Dora! ?

Konoha High School?

Soul Eater?

Honey And Clover?

Romeo x Juliet?

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge?

Lucky Star?

Yakitate! Japan?

Kiba?

Zoids?

Gundam?

And so on... ~Nyaahahahaha! PLEASE CONTACT ME!