Reviews for Aftermath
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Lol, bros forever? I think not but ilu anyway.

This was all kinds of awesome. I think I got the end but f, you spoiler'd me, you. D:
MayonakaTV chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This is beautiful. A much darker take on the Game than most people have, and it really works.
teacupz chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
oh, wow... that is seriously great!

the emotions drawn out perfectly and the description is one of a kind too!

keep writing!
Yuki chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Im looking forward to the next chapter! Please update!
high improbability chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Chilling, heartbreaking, and all in all an incredibly awesome story. I love it.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Someone already pointed out the flaws so no worries, I still greatly enjoyed it.

...Write some more?

And...*looks up* Joshua's appearance was a nice one.
Azalee chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Oh god that was chilling. I was smiling in the beginning, liking the bit of bittersweetness at the end of the first part and it was a good little fic but nothing special... and then. Wow. I got completely blown. I don't think I've ever seen a fic in which things are NOT completely happy and perfect after the Game, but this makes sense, in a horrible way. And the addition of Joshua is absolutely perfect - very, very chilling.

I'll only nitpick on a few things : you missed a few words here and there ("There will (BE) no need to speak", for one). And then there's the fact you say that she's crying ("and all she can do is cry into old blood"), and then that she can't cry ("and still can’t cry" and btw you missed a pronoun somewhere in there). This actually makes me sad because both sentences are heartbreakingly beautiful and I don't want to say you should change either of them, but the way they contradict each other is jarring.

Your use of tenses and italics is wonderful though. Your writing style is amazing. *insert heart here* I'll be checking out more of your writing now~ :D