Reviews for Writing The Middle
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Lets see - I like to understand what I read and this is...a train wreck. I also have this ugly habit of remembering the word so... Bella says loving Jake was easy? Even though she denied loving him and used him shamelessly. Essential she tried to do to jake what Dedward did to her. She does not know what love is EXCEPT when it comes to the corpse. THAT she is sure of. Rightttt. This is what happens when females make miserably pathetic attempts to write a male point of view. We gat a female point of view. You aint making me (or anyone with an IQ past 2) believe that Jacob is not sorry for Bella. the things she did to him were hatefull. The product of a sick, twisted mind and soul; Im sure Jake loved every minute of it. and Im sure under the circumstances detailed here he would just rush back into it. Wouldnt YOU give someone who treated you like that a second chance? She is not changed..at all- not in this universe. Same person. Same coward. same shallow, selfish, silly little child.. Even Nate got the fuck gone while the getting was good , gave her an invitation in a way he knew she would refuse and ran. Now that is a smart guy. Jake looks like a god. Has a bright sunny confident personality. The kind of man woman literally throw themselves at. But in your fantasy..uh I mean world.. he is pining away for..Bella of all people. Gimme a break.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Youve done yet another fic with Jacob as the second or third or whatever choice after Bella has exhausted all her options. I feel zero empathy for Bella in your fics. version of Jacob is so out of charecter as to be wholly unrecognizable beyond a name. It doesnt really evoc "twilight"
Just some guy who seems to be willing to take whatever shit thios Bella feels like serving. Nothing heartwarming or romantic or anything that feels like a love story. Jake was not like that. He let her go for his own sake as much as Bellas because he was NOT willing to take things on her terms. What your words say and whats actually happening are at a complete disconect. This is more about 2 people who cincidentally are named Jacob and Bella but not the people from twilight.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Sigh.. Jake deserves better than Bellas bullshit or this not so good story
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Love, is never-ending. It evolves as you grow. Edward Cullen was the total opposite of that, He is a vampire, who is stuck as a teenager forever. No evolving at all. That's why I love not-a-mary-sue Bella and Jacob together.
Zayide chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
easy as breathing...it says it all right there!

bravo!
sahlamari chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Yes! Very well written, and, although I love Edward, (really, I do), that's what was supposed to happen. Maybe without that Nate person, though.
wordslinger chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I think I'm in love with you. For reals.
Lovesloves chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That's just what I needed. (sigh) a happy, well written uncomplicated dose of JB. Thanks!
team jacob chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
oh god.

i love this one too.

if fixingthings is about bella's would have been life without edward. this story is about life after edward.

i love the last lines. especially this one.

'But it’s all so beautiful – him, and love, and laughter…and maybe even you. Because it’s your life, of course.'
awe.0 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow, lovely, beautiful, real, all in all...what should've happened. ]
DOC3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow. Just found this based on a rec and it's gorgeous. :)
Maria Madalena chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Simply beatiful.
ElectrikViolin chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Wow. I think that's what i put on all of your stories but wow. I'm one of those people that believe that Bella and Edward belong together but Jacob is my favorite character so I can still appreciate the story. :D
I.Heart.K.Stew.94 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Really sweet.
permanently.discombobulated chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
i LOVED this story

it was so cleverly written in an interesting way...i don't know how to describe it...

Thanks 4 the read!