Reviews for Art of Love
Slytherin-Faerie.Princess chapter 7 . 2/19
I think this was a great story! I just wish it was longer so I could enjoy it more.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 7 . 11/13/2014
:-) thx great story
shealone chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
I read this story at least once a week and it's just as good every time!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Very nice...SEQUEL?
Ima Braxton chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
I wish all men were like this... That is all I have to say. Loved this!
Miranda chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Holy hell. BRILLIANT.
rachel chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
Happy dance and fangirl squeals to you!
redstickbonbon chapter 7 . 10/15/2013
First of all, I'd like to say that I love this story. This is the third time I've stumbled upon it, but my first review. I'm faving it so I don't lose it again.

I'm generally not a fan of fics centered around Hermione, but this is an exception. Although I do love Siri... You've brought out the best in her character, I think. And the way you've written the two together is amazing.

Love the scene where Siri confronts Ron. That is the best 'Siri in control/Siri as a badass' I've ever read.

Really like the role of Remus in your fic as well.

Last comment - your sex scenes are extremely well done, IMHO. So hot! So many fics lately contain very explicit lemons, but they're written so clinically. It's as if a gynecologist or proctologist wrote them. To me, they're almost a turn off. I was reading a fic recently that was loaded with the 'clinical' scenes. I thought of this story, and thought briefly it should be required reading for anyone aspiring to write lemons! So I guess my point is that your lemons, intertwined with a believable, interesting story and characters, really do set a standard that others could actually aspire to.

Thanks for the excellent read!
InsufferableInsanity chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
LOVE IT!
Keliza-Artemis chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Cute! :-)
Tessitra chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Ohhh I totally fell inlove in this fanfic3 it was incredible good! All the emotions with black and mione , so sweet!
Alexi122 chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
That was really cute!
kittenkatastrophe chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Bravo on making your reader very happy, I was very nearly drooling by the second chapter. So well done you!
Queen of Faerie chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
You some how made the hottest, and yet somehow cutest fic of all time. I salute you. This was a great fic, and your writing style is amazing :D And I love angry mean Ms Weasley, (isk why but that was a nice ending touch for me )
Jennifer chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Well hello there :) that story was simoly marvellous ! Very funny and romantic and all that ! I loved it :D