Reviews for Art of Love
Sundaegirl99 chapter 1 . 10/17
Have read this half a dozen times and keep coming back to it! Love this and all your other works. You really write this pairing so well! Thanks for sharing.
GillianLSteele chapter 7 . 10/15
This story was incredibly sexy and fun and one of the best pairings I've read on fanfiction period!
GillianLSteele chapter 1 . 10/15
Wow, that was very sexy! I love it!
Liminalish chapter 7 . 10/14
Belongs to some of the best fics Ive read, awesome work!
InvisibleIsMyName chapter 7 . 10/13
Wow. This was fantastic!
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 7 . 8/30
I loved this story. I just love ending a good story with a big smile on my face and this has me grinning ear to ear.
Fun story
Lizzy-or-lazy chapter 7 . 6/12
Wow! That was amazing! Really! Thanks! :)
Kcuf Em chapter 2 . 5/30
Honestly this fanfic was no Bette Ethan the property of Sirius Black like bithcy Lady Black does it look like we actually give a fuck about your opinion comment your crappy comments somewhere else don't criticize it on work that is about the same thing!
SagaDevotee chapter 7 . 5/24
excellent! love love love!
angelically-devilish chapter 7 . 5/19
I think I've read this delightful story half a dozen times over the past few years, and I still smile and blush and feel all squishy every time. Hands down, this is one of my favorite stories on this site, and while it doesn't look like you've been active in some time, I hope you know it's stories like this that always make me come back to this fandom, and especially this pairing. So...thanks.a-d
uyen.dinh.90 chapter 7 . 5/2
Yay! this was cute and sweet
misscosette08 chapter 7 . 3/24
Perfection. !
AmeliaaXavier chapter 7 . 3/13
wow such hot & awesome read! Totally love it!
kittybug85 chapter 7 . 2/29