Reviews for The Captains' Problems
FTknowitall chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Unohana?! Sees good in 11 division?! Read chapter 5 something something "edges"!
Sky Dragon155 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
After reading that im suprised that the soul society hasnt falled to the ground!RolfD
Katoomba chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Had me laughing so hard :D The part on Tosen is so true, that guy is really twisted. Justice! and blah blah blah then he turns around and is like "DIE!". Bipolar much?

Anyway, love it!
Freakingshy chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Cool, thought I have a little bit of disagreement here and there with your opinion, but I love it. It's very amusing.
KyuuKyuuMoo chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
i love this, really funny. and i like the last 's made me roll on floor for laughing to much. please, make a story about espada or vizard and their problems.
bandgeek9 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
It's really nice to see a captains fic that isn't pure bashing. Everything was pretty spot-on as far as I can tell.

Yamamoto: My thoughts exactly! Give Whitey and Hippie a chance, eh?

Soifon: Poor girl. I liked her a lot better after I heard her back story, I have to admit.

Ichimaru: Giving children nightmares one smile at a time...

Unohana: Unohana pwns! I think she actually does know there's something wrong with the eleventh. She just doesn't yell because if she did, everyone within a ten mile radius would die of fright.

Aizen: DIE, TRAITOR, DIE!

Byakuya: I love him, but he really needs to get his priorities straight.

Komamura: Big, loyal, pet dog of the Gotai 13. Literally. He needs to stop letting people walk all over him.

Kyouraku: Shunsui x Nanao is great.

Tosen: So, so, true. I hate him almost as much as Aizen, and he's even more of a hypocrite than Yamamoto.

Hitsugaya: Chibi-chan!

Zaraki: AKA the War Demon. And his little Bubblegum-chan is just adorable!

Kurotsuchi: Freak...

Ukitake: Wouldn't he just make the best dad EVER? I think he sort of sees Toshiro as a son. Still, why not give the candy to someone who can appreciate it?

Wow... I think that's the longest review I've given to anyone, ever. Yay for long reviews, right?
Zoranthi chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Haha This was really funny and SO TRUE! I think you should make another list for uhh the Vizards,humans,or Arrancar or Vice-Captians, It was a really great list!
kRyStAlt3aRz chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Haha these were funny:) zaraki and shirou chan were my faves:)
Anon chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
*snicker* That was so spot on. You do have some spelling issues like "serve" (the correct form is severe, but apart from that, good job.
NorthernShinigami chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
...You hadn't mentioned that trying to execute the said little sisteris also not in the priority of keeping her safe D

...Shiro-chan does NOT have Napoleon complex!

...I have. _ (about him)

good one...though...let me elaborate about Ichimaru:

What's wrong with Ichimari gin:...

EVERYTHING!

..though, it's very weird that i see him a one of the most SANE people in bleach...
firefoxxe chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Write one about the vic-captians.