Reviews for Five Ways We're Not Like Other Couples
ClarinetMaestro chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I loved that! It was so cool!
Grieve Like Me chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Awesome! I always knew Cassie and Nick could be together!
SealedSecrets chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
ooh LOVED it,Cassie's POV is ROFL,,srsly, she's awsome,n this is awsome,great writing :)good job.
justawritier chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Loved it! I just saw push tonight and I totally agree about the chemristry.
Jamie552 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Aww, loved this. Gave me the warm and fuzzies! And I'm with you about the whole "ridiculous amount of chemistry" thing. It was amazing!

Thanks so much for sharing :o)
Chloes-Cheese chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
oh i really liked this. i just saw push today after a myriad of things getting in the way and i was so happy i got to. i fell in love with it.

and like you, i totally thought Nick and Cassie would be great together.

and i loved this. you really captured the characters quite well. i loved it.

good job! write more like this!
StudentofDust chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Please tell me you're going to write more for Push, because you have an amazing way of writing, of really bringing the characters to life.

The utmost compliments and praises to you, for this awesome story!
Nalana chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
It really was short and sweet, but completely the later. No, really. I quite enjoyed it. Thanks for writing!
Oceans in Hand chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Lordy, do I know what you mean. Nick and Cassie just.../had/ it. I felt absolutely nothing for that...what was her name? ;3 Anyway, I'm happy you wrote this. You nailed Cassie, and just...I dunno, short and sweet, like you said. Sometimes that's good enough :) Wonderful job!
askita chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw... this was great. Just great. Love it.
JennaBlake chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
omg that was amazing! I literally just finished watching Push 15 minutes ago and all I could think of the whole time was. HOLY EFF NO, NICK'S WITH THE WRONG GIRL!

This is such a good fanfic, captures both characters perfectly.

Amazing Amazing Amazging 3
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Aw, this is a nice little story. great job! i like the little bleeder input there _ great job!
OriginalMyhard chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
you should totally turn this into a longer fic. I love it!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This is great!
KymYume chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I told you! I told you it was wonderful. And I'm extra happy you wrote a fic for it! You really nailed Casie's voice in this chica. At points I felt like I could actually hear her talking. Apparently people want you to continue this... Not sure how you would, but doing something more in depth for Push would definitely be awesome. *huggles*