Reviews for D is for Daria
Holidai chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
These two lil stories were terrific! I am so glad to have found and read them, they're both gonna be added to my Favorites list. I really enjoyed that they were completely believable and just real nice stories. Thank you for writing and sharing them with us.
Curiously-Insane chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
Pretty goood follow up, there are moments of OOCness, but those characters are probably hard to keep in character.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
I love the happy ending. Thanks for sharing.
thevampire2010 chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
wite a part 3 i want to know what happens when trent and daria get married :)
chrisfardell chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
This is rather cool
SSJ04 Mewtwo chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
A little rushed, but good. For future reference, Nick plays bass and Jessie plays rhythm guitar.
coonassblondie chapter 10 . 10/9/2009
I only have one word. Awe. I liked it, that's all.
MissMandee31 chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
Cute and really well fitting ending. This and Commitment Issues are a couple of the best shipper fics I've read. Awesome job.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
I see. Kind of a rushed ending I find. I was hoping you could have stretched it out a bit more. But, a nice ending anyway.
pinkminx chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
very sudden ending, each paragraph could have had its own chapter.

alot of missed potential to inject some angst in there. I thought for sure get Amy and Trent together while the spirals on tour and have an affair behind Daria's back.
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Wonderful story. I like how you're actually developing a sisterly bond between Daria and Quinn. I wonder how this new development about Boston will pan out. What hilarious hijinks will our heroines get into now? Only time will tell. Until next time. Please update soon.
pinkminx chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
nice to see you weaving parts of the story in with your world
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
Most amusing chapter. Nice to see trent coming home. Please update soon.
pinkminx chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
hm interesting I like where youre going with this. I noticed a few aussie-isms :D glad to see Im not the only one lol.

Lookin forward to the next update
Shiva the Sarcastic chapter 7 . 9/1/2009
Great stuff. What diabolical plan will Sandi's minute brain hatch up? Nothing all that threatening I'm guessing. Anyway, I like your story. I'm sorry that I'm the only one reviewing. Please update soon.