Reviews for Day in the Life
October Autumn chapter 24 . 4/7
You know,I can understand why people dislike OCs and why there's a stigma towards them in general.
People come to a fanfic to read about characters you enjoy.
However fanfiction is also about exploring fiction universes and coming up with your own ideas on how a world functions.
(I personally think thats unfair and that people should judge based on how well they're written and not on the fact there OCs.)If they're poorly done or written,which,let's face it a majority of them are.
However when it's done right,I think that they can be enjoyable and interesting in their own right,even if the spotlights on them or if they're not a minor or background OC.
A lot of the stories I enjoy have really good OCS .
My #1 example is Hanely,a One Piece fanfic that has it take place from an OCs perspective.
However the author made her have depth,her own trials to overcome,her own mysteries to solve,her own unique personality. She's interesting in her own right. They actually made the effort to make me care about this character just as much as any of the Strawhats.
The author tried to make sure she came off as human.

The best part about it is that she feels like she is a part of that world.
She doesn't feel out of place and she fits right in the Strawhat crew.
I believe the main reason why there's a stigma towards OCs is because while there are fantastic OCs, the majority of writers half ass it and don't try.
They just slap whatever on the page and don't take the time to consider details,what their characters personality is,what their skills are,what their background is,what they like to do etc.
It might seem meaningless,but those combined with character development can really go a long way in fleshing out a major OC character or minor.
So,I completely disagree with you guys on the matter of OCs
When are you going to make a sequel?
Ickarium chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I enjoyed this story a lot. I have to give you a great deal of kudos in that it made me laugh and smile quite often. The characters felt 'right', for the most part. Most of my issues with it are minor, and are more taste and style reasons: I'd have the writer(s) preferred pairing fewer people together, for instance. Even this, however, is just minor as you did a damn good job with all of the pairings involved.

I'm also happy to see a story where Yuuno is at a focus. So many people forget how well he did in Nanoha and As when he's allowed, such as (as mentioned in story) him blocking Vita's cartridge-based attack without flinching /while doing something else/.

Anyway. This was very well done. I don't know if there's any sequels to it, but I will definitely be looking.
jgkitarel chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
And thus, Sora, Isamu and Alicia set their parents up for a wild ride in an alternate dimension.
jgkitarel chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Awww...

You know, a lot of this actually reminds me of a pic I saw of a pregnant Nanoha with Vivio placing her ear to her Mama's abdomen with a look of wonder on her face. Considering where it was, not to mention the pic itself, it's NSFW, but it was still cute.

Still, good chapter. Considering I often had to be with more than one of my family members when they went in for a sonogram, you captured the fact that both Nanoha and Fate being awed by actually seeing their growing babies quite well.
Theralion chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
As far as I can tell, Yuuno was succeeding at deflecting Vita's attacks because she wasn't attacking at her full strength (she didn't use Rocket Form or cartridges, and during the entire Jewel Seed Incident, she was forced to conserve her energy). Her attacks did, however, prevent him from teleporting the group out as he planned, forcing Nanoha to use Starlight Breaker on the barrier.

I also have to wonder what the precise tactical value of "defensive mages" would be, because most of the main characters seem to at least be self-sufficient in defensive magic.

Still, this chapter nicely marks the point at which this simple idea of pairing Fate and Yuuno with Nanoha and each other comes into its own as the basis of a compelling fanfic, by laying the groundwork for the story to come.
Tabasc0 chapter 48 . 7/9/2012
Been ages since I saw this, but as good as I remembered
Savaris chapter 29 . 8/3/2011
...Woah.
Savaris chapter 23 . 8/3/2011
Epic proposals! I really want to see this in an animated format!

Though on their end, that wedding's going to be delayed on a definite note what with trouble starting to pick up again...
Savaris chapter 17 . 8/2/2011
Thankfully this chapter didn't make double over into a diabetic coma... actually it was kind of warm and fuzzy, like.

Though I guess one may get this outcome if one followed the series through thick n' thin...
Savaris chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
Nice! Would love to see canon storyline Nanoha and Fate's faces! I feel for Sora though, being saddled with an idiot brother... well, it's the mild, good kind of idiot...

...Couldn't someone make an OVA from this?
Savaris chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
Great chapter. More character developments here and there... and yeah, Yuuno really would have left if Nanoha would have been contented as it was which would have lead as to this fics canon route...
Savaris chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
Damn. Defensive mages got it that bad huh? Rankings below their level can be handled easily enough, levels on par are dangerous and about is just suicide... Good thing that "promotion" was averted then, eh?
Savaris chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Well, I'm interested what names Nanoha's going to give to those two boys... It'll definitely have some significance since she was pouring over a book that Lindy gave her of baby names...

Just how much is Hayate earning with all these bets anyway? Considering from the fic "Relationships" she's had thing going for quite awhile... Vita's cut her loses since she's got at least 1 - 1 the betting pool whatever the heck they used for betting.
Savaris chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Whew. I was hoping for this conclusion, or something close to it since Yuuno's isn't the instructor, he's instructor's assistant. Looks like Vita's going to have fun smashing up Yuuno's shields. I'm hoping Yuuno get's a scene where he shows how badass he can be when he gets creative with his barriers, still.