Reviews for An Ounce of Kindness Redux
DemeRain chapter 50 . 7/23/2013
This story is profound. Not only is it exceedingly well written, with vocabulary and prose that have rekindled my love of the written word, the very story itself is addictive. I am thankful for my Kindle, otherwise my eyes would be weary considering the long hours I have spent lost in the realm of Middle Earth. Thank you Eresse for sharing this.
Passerby chapter 50 . 7/22/2013
One of the best that i have read! Wonderfully written and beautiful ending! :)
Tsuha-chan chapter 22 . 2/26/2013
I love this! Is it bad that I actually like to read Elladan/Galvreth more than the main pairing? xD
Miss Mercury101 chapter 50 . 2/10/2013
A fantastic story. You write so well - the characters and descriptions of everything are wonderful, and I thought Legolas was very cute as an Efling.
mace.ember.221 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
When I read betrothal I was like Yes! Loving this so far!
Tales by Eresse chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Thank you, Guest. I'm glad you're enjoying this story so far and that you think the language is pitch perfect.

I would like to clarify that while baklava is now often included in Greek dessert menus, it originated in the Ottoman Empire (of which Turkey was a part) and central Asia. The name baklava (or baklawa, an alternate spelling) was borrowed from Ottoman Turkish. Hence my identification of it as a Turkish sweet.

Eressë
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2012
I'm really enjoying this! The story is lovely and engaging, and your language is pitch-perfect! Just wanted to point out that Baklava is Greek...
mystery-angel128 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I enjoyed reading this story. I believe it was your storytelling that made in support Elrohir & Legolas3
Janetrn chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Thank you so much for such a well-written story. I enjoyed reading it!
IndilwenAranionell chapter 50 . 5/14/2012
This has definitely been my favourite of all the fanfictions I have read. I love your writing; it's so beautiful! I know you're probably really busy writing your own books right now (this I'm not complaining about, I've read them all and they are amazing as well) but I really hope you could write another one of these legolas/elrohir fanfictions. And soon! Please! Pretty please with a marzipan legolas on top!
Taruchan chapter 50 . 5/3/2012
This is one of the most beautiful fics I have ever read.
Dorothea.Blackmoor chapter 50 . 12/4/2011
I must congratulate you for writing such an impressive tale. Thank you for sharing it with us. I truly enjoyed the exploits of the Twins as well as their spouses. Thanks!
gginsc chapter 50 . 3/13/2011
A beautiful story thought it took me a while to get up the courage to read 50 chapters! It was strange having Legolas love someone other than Aragon, but Elrohir and Legolas were wonderful together. I am also glad this was not a story full of rapes and mutilations (just a bit of the same). You are an excellent writer.
spinster chapter 50 . 2/8/2011
Thank you for "An Ounce of Kindness". I have read it all in the last 2 days. Your writing is so evocative; I was captivated. I am glad I found this after you finished it because waiting for the next chapter would have made me crazy.

I hope your fondest dreams come true.
Muse10 chapter 50 . 1/4/2011
Wonderful! You dealt with so much in this story, and maintained the personalities of your characters throughout. I really enjoyed reading this, and I hope to see more from you when your schedule allows!