Reviews for Phoenix Tears
Guest chapter 34 . 11/28/2015
Superb story. Plz update plzz plzz...i beg you
Guest chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
* Laughs* Poor Harry... we feel your pain.

Literally.

~~~
Checkmate!
Period!
Ron, I thought your catchphrase was 'bloody hell?'
Same thing.
0.0 ... true dat.
Desperation chapter 34 . 11/3/2015
BLOODY EFFIN H*** HOW DARE YOU! HOWRE YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS? YOU CANNOT ABANDON THIS! PLEASE ONE, ONE MOR CHAPPIE *begs* DONT DO THIS. DONT DO THIS TO ME. YOU CANNOT. YOU JUG CANNOT. PLEASE. MORE. PLEASE.
Guest chapter 34 . 10/14/2015
its really good keep updating
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Any chance of continuing this story? It's really good and I would hate it of draconian never got the chance to explain his actions thoroughly to Harry. Also I was wondering if you only do/did male and female pairings. Just curious. Thanks.
despicableme chapter 34 . 9/18/2015
Amazing story! I am so looking forward to the next chapter :)
LordTheo chapter 34 . 8/4/2015
Great story, the characters are brilliant and realistic, hope you haven't abandoned it
Guest chapter 34 . 7/9/2015
Don't leave a girl hanging like that I want that chapter so bad, and I'm just gunna say it, house elves can go through wards and are contracted to the family, the malfoy family they could've gotten out months ago
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 5 . 7/4/2015
She's still got a crotch just not a cock
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Just cause it's going to piss me off its unkept
Narrietjie chapter 34 . 6/23/2015
Please can you update the story I am dying to see how it turns out , because the is such a good no great story and I really want to know how it ends please update :-) :-) :-)
SimbaRella chapter 34 . 6/21/2015
3 years already. next chapter pleaseeeee!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/5/2015
I just started reading this story two days ago and I'm already caught up to thw most recent chapter! I love your writing style and story telling technique. PLEASE update this story!
Guest chapter 34 . 6/5/2015
Please please please update!
KimyKim01 chapter 34 . 5/6/2015
Please continue this story. I love it. Its amazing. I want to know what happens next!
1,211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »