Reviews for Phoenix Tears
I am a naiad glad to serve u chapter 34 . 4/14
CONTINUE! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! PLEASE!
KatzeIason69 chapter 34 . 4/10
ooooh why did you stop. please update soon ok cus it was just getting good.
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 4/3
O.O
steffon22 chapter 34 . 4/1
Omg just update already. Please
Mary-SueInc chapter 12 . 3/15
Do they even tell kids about the baby farm in Wisconsin? I mean seriously, this should not be such a huge shock! I thought boys understood that sort of thing by the time they turned eighteen, at least to know that if their girlfriend comes running and screaming about it, they know to fake their death, change their name and appearance, and move to Russia! Really, people!
Mary-SueInc chapter 8 . 3/15
It's not a bad thing at all to catch a cute boy reading to children. It shows that besides looks, there's also kindness and patience. Of course, I'm assuming that's the purpose for this part of the story. J. K. always made her character's so one dimensional.
Mary-SueInc chapter 5 . 3/15
Gone is the image of the annoying ferret. My god, that's exactly the sort of dude I've always wanted! Can I keep him? PleasePleasePlease?
JxIHarkness-Jones chapter 34 . 2/12
Hi, I was wondering if you were intending on updating this? I really hope so it is an amazing story x
I liked this story so far the only thing is if i was harry and Hermione called me those names and assaulted me over my decisions id hit her back and to be honest i don't think its right that they tell anyone before the patient because we have patient confidentiality what if she wanted to keep it secret? Other than that i loved it :)
Oh God, they're going all Project Origin on her... the fools! This won't end well for them. Ah well. They deserve to die. They *all* deserve to die...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
OMG! This has to be the best femHP fic ever! Please update XD
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Ooo, original idea. Very creative. Can't wait to see where u take it. Fem!Harry ... Cool
1,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »