Reviews for Phoenix Tears
Don't leave a girl hanging like that I want that chapter so bad, and I'm just gunna say it, house elves can go through wards and are contracted to the family, the malfoy family they could've gotten out months ago
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 5 . 7/4
She's still got a crotch just not a cock
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 1 . 7/4
Just cause it's going to piss me off its unkept
Narrietjie chapter 34 . 6/23
Please can you update the story I am dying to see how it turns out , because the is such a good no great story and I really want to know how it ends please update :-) :-) :-)
SimbaRella chapter 34 . 6/21
3 years already. next chapter pleaseeeee!
I just started reading this story two days ago and I'm already caught up to thw most recent chapter! I love your writing style and story telling technique. PLEASE update this story!
Please please please update!
KimyKim01 chapter 34 . 5/6
Please continue this story. I love it. Its amazing. I want to know what happens next!
Shirube Hikari chapter 34 . 4/17
Can you update this one soon? I don't know what to say now. But, i've told you that i really really really curious about the next. So...could you? Please...
Love this story
Espied7 chapter 34 . 4/8
It's so close to the end! Please finish it?
So good, but three years since last update? How dare you tug on our heartstrings then leave us hanging! D:
Lau-Tao chapter 1 . 2/19
Hello,This is Lau-Tao, I really like this I transllated your "Phoenix Tears" t into Chinese ?Thank you
LettersToHeartbreak chapter 34 . 1/9
Nooo! This is so cruel, don't just leave at such a cliffhanger! At least two more chapters! Enough to fit the final battle and conclusion! I want to know if everyone gets out safely or if Draco uses the protection spell on Harry and their child in exchange for his life (I am praying that wouldn't be needed but that foreshadowing!) Please!
Vipera411 chapter 34 . 12/25/2014
Well, as a snake myself it hurts to have to say this, but I guess this chapter, plus the author's note above it, shows in a very harsh light exactly what a Slytherin's honour and promises are worth. *shakes head sadly*

If it's a "dark, angsty mood" you need, I'd be more than happy to help demolish your self-esteem and positive feelings, if that's what it takes to get this updated.
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »