Reviews for Herr Mannelig
LadyCavalier iz notso cray-Z chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I laughed...I sighed...I LIIIIIVED!
Disguise of Carnivorism chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
"There were some things that were ultimately beyond her grasp of the world."

Thank you, Christine, thank you.

This was quite cute, surprisingly so. Somehow most of the gift-fics I've seen turn out more... sinister... without even meaning to. I'm generally not one for fluff fics, but I'm also not one to grudge against well-written, well-thought-out one. Nice balance of Christine's emotions, nice written presentation, nice dialogue and reactions from Erik... You could, perhaps, get away with a bit more abstraction of imagery in your writing style. Which isn't to say it would be necessary-it's certainly good the way it is. Your current style, however, seems that it could very well support more complex descriptive methods, and support them well. Food for thought.

Anyway, once again, that was quite enjoyable. _ There were a variety of lines that made me snicker a bit. Your Christine didn't make me cringe away from randomly-inserted feminism (quite possibly because there WAS no randomly-inserted feminism, xD. GOOD CHOICE ON YOUR PART.) I actually enjoyed reading her, which is a rarity with female fanfiction characters, these days.

As I said before, keep it up.

~IGC t DM

(Sarcophagus, for TMB's review race)
Battlefield Angel chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
What a lovely little story! I adore it when an author actually does some research! Brava!

Warmest regards,

K.S.
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
aww...that was sweet...
debkay chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
What a very sweet loving story! Very nicely written!