Reviews for An Old School Photo
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Loved this outsider perspective on Susan!
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was incredible! I don't know what was so great about it - it just was! I really enjoyed reading this :D
Vilinye chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
There aren't many Susan fics, but this was a good one. I really enjoyed it.
anemix chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
That was really interesting, a look at Susan's life from an outside perspective. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Garden Gnomie chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
WOW AMAZING

u should update this
Derek Metaltron chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I must say this was very well done, taking the characters in the events leading up to 'An Unearthly Child' and giving Susan a friend in those few months she'd spent at school makes a lot of sense.

My only question is whether or not Jeanette remembers seeing an odd Scottish man with an umbrella and hat with some elderly girl with a black leather jacker and silver baseball bat the day Susan vanished, or those military types who showed up going on about 'some white machine with a death ray' attacking people in that nearby Junkyard on Totter's Lane... :D
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This story is beautiful, and shows one of the canon characters rarely written about in a new and wonderful way.

It's good to see a Susan story out there. Most people forget her in favour of writing about Ian and Barbara.
Primsong chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Marvelous to find a tale for Susan, and one from such an interestingly different point of view than the usual. I like her slipping up on the future events, very nicely done.
sudipal chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I like how you took the story on from a different approach. I love Susan Foreman, and so any story written well concerning her makes me really happy. I'd love to read more like this from you.