Reviews for Forms
SaoirseParisa chapter 8 . 9/29
You're really good at description. You're concise with your prose, but still manage to bring out a kind of natural beauty in describing the pokemon. That's what a good poet and writer does.
SaoirseParisa chapter 7 . 9/29
Perfectly serene and breezy, like a spring meadow. Awesome job!
SaoirseParisa chapter 6 . 9/29
Oh yes. Umbreon is definitely the emissary of the night. Seriously, have you thought about becoming a poet?
SaoirseParisa chapter 5 . 9/29
Best one yet. Espeon is my favorite eevee evolution simply because it looks so simple and poise, yet can pack a hard punch when it wants to. I always liked Espeon for looking simple yet elegant and pretty. I always get a female one in my games, naming her Lucretia, because it's just such a pretty, elegant name befitting a serene creature.
SaoirseParisa chapter 4 . 9/29
Perfect description of Flareon.
SaoirseParisa chapter 3 . 9/29
Seriously, why doesn't this have more reviews?
SaoirseParisa chapter 2 . 9/29
Wow. You're a really good poet. You described Vaporeon and its qualities beautifully, with concise yet beautiful prose.
SaoirseParisa chapter 1 . 9/29
Awww! This was so cute! I liked it!
juxtaPoseidon chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
I love it!
juxtaPoseidon chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
Yay! Glaceon's next! Can't wait!
juxtaPoseidon chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Yay! More awesome poetry! And Espeon is just, like, the perfect poetry character! I can't wait for Glaceon's, because she's my favourite, but if you're going by pokedex order, I have a feeling she's last...

Oh, well! Awesome poetry!
juxtaPoseidon chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
Awesome! I hate poetry, but this fic is... Somehow... Deep, in a Video Game way, and I love it when that happens!
Lilgreenfox chapter 1 . 8/27/2009