Reviews for Down Girls, He's Taken
sfbxfcb chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Wonderful!
Sailor-Lit chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
You should be happy with this chapter, it was REALLY good! Can't wait for more.
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I'm pretty sure there isn't a female on the planet who DOESN'T get just a little hot and bothered just by the SIGHT of Milo... Seriously, it should be illegal to put that man in a shirt!

Great fic, suitably fluffy and adorable!
watergurl123 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
i love these rewrites ] i wish you would make some more haha
MaraMariano chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
I liked it. Cause as nice full blown multi-chap stories with all possible turns are, sometimes you just need cute, little, fluffy one-shots. Keep going ;)
watergurl123 chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
very adorable. ]
Satellite-of-Love chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
Oh, hey! I totally didn't notice you would be updating the series of season 3 lits under this story, I'll be sure to subscribe!

So... Love, love, loved it! Seriously, Dean was such a psycho jerk at the end of Thanksgiving, I'm glad you turned it around. And that you made it so that Rory would act like she's more concerned with Jess than Dean.
Curley-Q chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Good job
kylielink chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
liked it, can't wait for more
Chesty's Superbest Friend chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Great chapter, I loved it. Except I'm a little sad you left out their '3 Stooge's' conversation. That was like one of my favorite parts of the episode! That, and the end, he he

Update soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
good chapter & more please
Rainbow Moonshine chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
It didn't suck, I really like it...
ICanSeeYourFace chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
I absolutely love the Thanksgiving episode, and as for the Lit part of it, your interpretation was what should've happened. Jess has some patience, if he tries (and for Rory he'd try pretty much anything...).

You are officially on my story and author alert, I need Lit, and I need it stat! :)
Maiqu20 chapter 3 . 9/8/2009