Reviews for Kind of Awesome
jessiejr21 chapter 1 . 8/3
I really want to see a sequel to this it's very interesting.
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
wow that is unbelievably good writing. I really adored the way you made the emotions so intense that it felt like I could touch them. good job.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
interesting i would like to read more about there adventures
Mantinas chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is really good.
yukino89 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
More this good
Dispatch to Nowhere chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Please tell me you are continuing this? I'm in love with the idea already and you've got to finish for my sanity. And I'm sorry I'm only now telling you. Checking out the Ben 10 stuff was on a whim and it was a real treasure to find your story here. The desperation Gwen is feeling and the first contact between Kevin and Ben.

I went and snooped your other stories and I'm going to tell you that you can write and write well. You have good descriptions and a way that makes the reader WANT to keep reading. Your characters are believable and your ideas original. Honestly, all of that is sometimes hard to find. Good job.
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This story's weird in a nice and sweet way.

I love it!
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Totally cool! Cupcakes for you!
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Hm, cute, really cute. - I loved it. Ben was adorable and I loved the ending.
Esoritoc chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
0.o And so the cat caught the canary that wasn't a canary but a cute chibi-neko with wings that was more fun to keep than to eat.

-.-" Oddly that's what popped into my head at the end of the fic, other than agreeing that yes, it IS kind of awesome.