Reviews for Shaft of Sunlight
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Beautifully written!
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Very nice- nice expansion on the bits in the book, and very nice atmosphere. I liked it.

~misunderstoodemon
Monty Twain chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Very atmospheric. I like it.
Aragonite chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Beautiful.

Absolutely beautiful.
Savethellamas chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Oh, ILLU is one of my favorites! And this just makes it even better. Such a sweet and sensitive little story...thank you for posting it. )
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Holmes said he wouldn't fall asleep while smoking and he was wrong. I love this Jeremy Brett episode! I always cheer when Kitty throws that stuff on the bad guy! It was oil of... Vitriol, right?
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I have a confession to make. Illustrious Client was a favorite of mine because poor Holmes got hurt, and I had hoped to see a bit of vulnerability behind the steel facade. The gallant Watson, even on text, still upheld Holmes' lofty image and left out scenes such as this that he witnessed in those frightening minutes in the detective's bedroom, which was unfortunate for us hungry readers. And thanks to you, we share the burden (willingly) of Watson's anguish during that time. I wanna hug them both right now, but I doubt the good Doctor would allow me.

Thanks for the read!
medcat chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Very nice expansion of the scene :)

Cat
KCS chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Oh, wow. ILLU is such a sad story on so many levels, but somehow you managed this without making me depressed, just thoughtful. And I love it.

The details of the sun on the wallpaper, and the little ones about the pipe, are what makes your stories so charming. This was a lovely interlude in that otherwise grim tale, and I would much prefer this had been in the Canon itself. Thank you!
reflekshun chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wonderful,wonderful read! That was so sensitive. Thanks so much for sharing.