Reviews for Into the Black, Forever Free
moosejuice5 chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
I'm realy likeing this fic, though admittedly I read the first few charpers like I played halo 5, fast as I can untill I see master chief ;)
DenzinoftheMountain chapter 2 . 5/11/2016
This is a great story so far, but I do have to point out that you are terrible at using apostrophes. general rulesDon't use an apostrophe is there is no ownership, or word merging (dogs, tails, marines, etcUse an apostrophe if the word is actually 2 words (I'dI wouldUse an apostrophe if the subject is owning something (dog's tailUse an apostrophe if multiple subjects are owning something(sthe marines' tank) or (the marines' guns) Hopefully this helps.
airmailmrcool chapter 11 . 3/27/2016
Ah well. It was a great story and finished way better than some others I've seen. You've done good work and I don't have anything negative to say about it, the few errors you made in the beginning were non-existent closer to the end.
Dragonfire781 chapter 11 . 4/7/2015
Clearly finished the story before halo 4 came out. Ah well it was fun while it lasted.
ladyowl chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
oooh. master chief x river. please, please please?
Goldspark1 chapter 9 . 1/11/2015
Oh I hope that Master Chief and the ODST's kick some serious ass. I hope their are enough soldiers to make it a fair fight.
Trap3r chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Why do I get the strange and horrible feeling that what happened with River was the result of the Alliance trying to create their own SPARTAN program after seeing the success of the SPARTAN II's?

And why have you abandon this fic.
hyperdragon97 chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
Pity this story got dropped. Ah well, it was entertaining to say the least!
TabKinesis chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
HEY this is awesome how come you've stopped?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
REALLY would love to read further in due time. Hope thing work out as to let you continue this unique blend of two beloved stories. Ever I win the lotto, I will fund a book or two out of you myself!
Seth S chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Just found this fanfic today...Amazing! Well done with language and personal interactions we expect to see.
ArtemisLuna24 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Hello, there. Friendly neighborhood Helljumper here. I am using my sister's account on FanFiction here(mostly because sh'e horrible at logging out of her stuff,) and I am Cpl. Novogorske of Oxide Company. He are a company of ODSTs, and I'd like to point out on of the most glaring errors you have: the 'Falcon' you have described is actually a D96-TCE Albatross. The Falcon is a UH-144 helicraft-type vessel, not a heavy dropship. Just thought you should know, and if you'd like to check out Oxide Company, here's the address:

.com

We focus on being legitimate, and we also consider Halo 4 and its stuffs like dropship AIs and S-IVs to be Non-Canon, mostly because we consider Halo 4 to be an abomination. Anyway, if you should ever like to go back through this fairly good story and fix things, use Halopedia more often. Even though Halo Nation and Halopedia are the same people, Halopedia has more information, and it is specific and reliable. Nice OCs, by the way.
The Foundry Cove chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Is this fanfic dead? It's really interesting.
artilyon-rand chapter 5 . 8/20/2013