Reviews for It's in Their Touch
nayin17 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I love little Ginny
xs18 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Oh my! that was so cute (ok it was weird to write that word since I'm a boy) Anyway once I read somewhere that every time we create acherecter a new person is born if it didn't exist yet, if that's it's true I hope your Ginny exits even if it's with other name and agrees to be my girlfriend.
Now speaking seriously I totally liked it and even if I haven't done that never ever again your story is going to my favourites list even if it only has two chapters because I think everyone should read it.
Hope you can still read this review.
Keep writing
MrsJeck chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
A very deep and "touching" story, I love it! Brilliant!
Noonie1 chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
this was a very satisfying read... it was recommended to me and I was a bit hesitant , looked sort of sappy and a story that's been done, but this was really refreshing, spot on with character descriptions/development, and really fun to read. Thanks!
Ravenclaw Writer chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
This was great! I especially loved young Ginny. It seemed a little creepy at times, but in the end I think it suited her. She was a little out of character later on, but again, it worked out alright. I really liked this one!
Flamin'HorseGirl-Citi4ev3r chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Ah! Why did you end there? I wanted to read Ginny's response to that! lol!

Loved the story!
Elizabeth.June chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
In my opinion, this is the best Harry/Ginny story on fanfiction. I never thought of Harry being so hesitant to touch because of the Dursleys, that surprise was wonderfully executed. The characterizations of both Harry and Ginny were spot on; I can't stand it when someone writes them OOC, and thankfully your interpretation was perfect. Bambi Potter was a cute little addition, too. Thank you for sharing this amazing story; I can't wait to read more of your work!
AmiliaPadfoot chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
That was beautifful. I always wondered if his relatives treatment (or should i say MISS-treatment?) towards him would have repecutions and of coure Ginny would be the one to help him. Nicely written. hehehe, Bambi Potter. Id have loved to have seen Ginnys reaction.
daphne 13 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
BAMBI POTTER! hahahahah loved it!
Romance and Musicals chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Aww! I loved this SOOOOOO much! The last line was the greatest! "Who's Bambi Potter?"
laura-csm chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Love this. It seems like a great idea what Ginny did, and I love her patience. Haha, loved the last line!
blacktag189 chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Amazing!

Wonderful fluffy goodness! I just adored it!

Thanks for sharing!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
i loved this idea

it just makes so much sense

i'm glad ginny helped harry overcome his fear of touching
BlossomQuill chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
LMAO! "Who's Bambi Potter?" LOL!

Cat xx
Deadwoodpecker chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
This is very cute. It's also a very nice look on how Vernon and Petunia's mistreatment of Harry might have unexpected repercussions. I do like how very patient Ginny was with him; it was very sweet. And the little instances of humor were great too - I'm still laughing at Bambi Potter, lol.