Reviews for Dragon Ball AF: The Room of Sprit and Time Saga
Divine Wolf srjy1989 chapter 1 . 6/16
I've read this whole story and the one after it and I really enjoyed reading it. I really liked the concept of using the Hyperbolic Time Chamber as a portal for the bad guys to escape. Then using former enemies as the hosts for the negative energy I loved that concept as well -I'M A HUGE DBZ DB SUPER AND DBAF I also love your concept for SUPER Saiyan 5 it's different than my own but hey great job.
Super Neko Majin chapter 33 . 4/8
This is a really great story, but you called it the Room of "Sprit" and Time Saga. You should probably rename it at some point. :)
Selias chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
This would be much easier to read if the past parts were italicized, or something. Also, it's Piccolo, not Picollo.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
Maybe you can't use the four witches with only one arm
rmurphy1971 chapter 36 . 3/24/2016
Awesome Story all the way through! Great job!
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Ready for what?
DBZ Manzzz chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
I'm so freaking surprised this story doesn't have over 1000 reviews !
ta.shrivastava chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
flying cars on planet vegeta : and mal sayins fleeing dude/chich get real
guitarlover56784 chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
more than anything, theyd need goku? Okay, come on now. This is vegeta, prince of all saiyans, you really think he would think that?
guitarlover56784 chapter 36 . 6/6/2014
Uh, majin buu, all the earths memories of that even, were wiped with the dragon balls
guitarlover56784 chapter 34 . 6/6/2014
omg yes someone else does animorphs lol
guitarlover56784 chapter 32 . 6/6/2014
wish we had some more info on mother and father..
guitarlover56784 chapter 26 . 6/5/2014
it couldn't be more than what goku or vegeta put out in their sleep?! Are you fucking kidding me?! You said earlier he had the power of a super saiyan 2! Are goku and vegeta sleeping as super saiyan two's now?!
guitarlover56784 chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
In a flash he powered up to the fourth level? Really?