Reviews for Roommates
Uncanny X men chapter 11 . 1/10
Very good
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
I love those authors notes that you read after the story is finished and they're like, there will be three chapters, then you look up and there's closer to thirty.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
This story makes me grin like a maniac. These two are the perfect example of characters who find solace in each other.
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
This is so cute! I read through the whole thing just a little bit after finding it! I love it. Definitely going to my favorites, we need more fics with Kurt and Logan out there!
Maran Zelde chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
The fight with Sabertooth isn’t described very well, but you did say you had trouble with fight scenes. Maybe you’ve improved since you wrote this. Oh well, at least I finally saw some bamfing, and Kurt seems to have gotten the better of Creed. It’s too bad he escaped, but that’s to be expected from a cartoon villain.
Maran Zelde chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
This story is good so far, especially Logan and Kurt’s friendship.

Is there any continuity in which they are the same age? I’ve only watched the cartoons and the movies (except the newest one), so I don’t know how old Logan is in some of the comics, but in the cartoons he’s much older.

Bobby in this fanfic acts different from every version of him I’ve seen. He was always a little annoying, but not a bully. But again, I haven't read the comics, and none of the other reviewers see a problem with his characterization, so I suppose he must be an asshole in the comics. D:

I always hated that Kitty was cruel to Kurt in Evo and in the pilot for the early 90s cartoon. And now I hate that Bobby called him everything but a Nazi Kraut. I guess this story needs conflict, but I wish it happened differently. I just feel so bad for Kurt…Which I guess is the point, but it’s still not fun to read. Bobby is lucky that Logan doesn’t rip him a new one – figuratively and literally.

Anyway, is Kurt going to show the others what he can do? I want to see some BAMFing!
Merucha chapter 11 . 6/1/2011
I do like :)
Niwaki chapter 11 . 4/21/2011
nice I really liked this
Tamuril2 chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
This is the first Kurt and Logan story where they're practically the same age.

Great job!
rocky chapter 11 . 9/27/2010
Aw, a great ending to a great story! You are definitely one of the best writers I have seen on this site - I loved the way you so realistically portrayed the characters! This was definitely one of the best Kurt/Logan friendship stories I have read :) I hope to see you return for another X-Men story soon!
The Mutant Jinx chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
Ja, ich mag. Ich mag viel.

Very nice ending, by the wayside. Fantastisch.

Tschüs!
The Mutant Jinx chapter 10 . 8/20/2010
I love friendship. It makes the world go 'round.

Okay, here's your feedback: toll. Das ist alle.
The Mutant Jinx chapter 9 . 8/20/2010
Yay.

A short review for a short chappie. :)
The Mutant Jinx chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
Mutter Gottes...

Haha. Me lovin' Remy's gratuitous Französisch.

Moving on now.
The Mutant Jinx chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Sabretooth is sick. Paging Dr. Freud...

Oh, please tell me Victor won't hurt my Kurt too badly. :(