Reviews for Back to Back
rizalliejoy.igana chapter 10 . 9/21
I love the slowburn damn when will they admit their feelings for each other and WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE?! IT'S BEEN YEARS
Raileen17 chapter 1 . 5/31
It's 12:32am on May 30, 2017. I've been waiting 3 years for an update. Please update.
elizabeth charlotte chapter 10 . 5/13
update pleaseee...
That closet scene was homophobic
Oooooo
Anon chapter 2 . 4/29
Best line for sure ""Agent Kruger's got some serious stamina," Nao grinned slightly. "It's actually written underneath she can go for hours on end."

Gold!
Anon chapter 1 . 4/29
I like how this is starting! I can already really see their individual characteristics coming out. It isn't going to make for some fantastic conflict :)
guest chapter 10 . 4/7
you're a very good writer - this was fun to read
Hi, it is now 2017, update?
Hope everything goes well with your life
annoyingLONER chapter 10 . 1/26
What a great story. Maybe one day you'll get the itch to write again, one can only hope, no? Thanks for the fic. Hope for an update when you have the time.
Hookedonreading chapter 10 . 1/23
Greetings EvanescentAmethyst! It is almost Feb 2016 and I am still sad that you have not had time to come back and post a new chapter for this fic "Back to Back". Seriously, all you fics are wonderfully written and engaging. It's truly hard to resist re-reading, praying and hoping that you will come back and finish

I do hope you are doing well in life and that you will come back to your readers if not to finish all your fics before you go on to bigger and better things in life.

Take care and Ciao!
ky chapter 10 . 1/15
you dissappear again
I'llbewaiting chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
Hi. Please Update soon? This fic is so beautiful. Don't leave it hanging. Thank you. God bless
xEvilxAngel56x chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
I cannot believe is been five years since you posted this :o I have actually got back into writing myself. Please update lovely ! I cannot wait to see what happens next x EvilAngel56
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
Hi, please update, a short one will do.
I miss this story so much