Reviews for Back to Back
Hi, it is now 2017, update?
Hope everything goes well with your life
annoyingLONER chapter 10 . 1/26
What a great story. Maybe one day you'll get the itch to write again, one can only hope, no? Thanks for the fic. Hope for an update when you have the time.
Hookedonreading chapter 10 . 1/23
Greetings EvanescentAmethyst! It is almost Feb 2016 and I am still sad that you have not had time to come back and post a new chapter for this fic "Back to Back". Seriously, all you fics are wonderfully written and engaging. It's truly hard to resist re-reading, praying and hoping that you will come back and finish

I do hope you are doing well in life and that you will come back to your readers if not to finish all your fics before you go on to bigger and better things in life.

Take care and Ciao!
ky chapter 10 . 1/15
you dissappear again
I'llbewaiting chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
Hi. Please Update soon? This fic is so beautiful. Don't leave it hanging. Thank you. God bless
xEvilxAngel56x chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
I cannot believe is been five years since you posted this :o I have actually got back into writing myself. Please update lovely ! I cannot wait to see what happens next x EvilAngel56
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
Hi, please update, a short one will do.
I miss this story so much
Hookedonreading chapter 10 . 10/30/2016
Hello there...cough...ahem...EvanescentAmethyst? Are you still there? Did you forget about me your wonderful fic "Back to Back", abet still not updated since 2014?

Well, I'm hoping that you will come back to your fic and see our pleas for you to come back and finish this humorful/romance/drama fic. I really love this and the other one too! Both Shiz and Nat are agents and have a good chemistry going on.

Sigh...Okay, I'm still praying and hoping and not giving up on you reading your reviews and requests. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
Pls update... hikshiks.. it has been so long.. i really miss this story so much. Pls donot abandon it
yellinglime chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
I think your stories are lovely. I somehow ended up reading mai hime fanfics (mostly yours really) and it turns out I'd forgotten how fun they are. I've been laughing and squealing like a 13 year old even in the bloody metro. I hope you can continue this someday when you've got time ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/6/2016
Oh shit
Shosho1 chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
Omg awesome writing and awesome thinking too . I totally loved this it's sooo cute * please continue writing this i want to know what's going to happen though something tells me you won't continue since you updated this at 2014 but there's still hope that you will continue at least i hope so and wish you will ** please know that your stories are great and awesome and everything both fuuka academy and back to back
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
No update for a longgggg time
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
Dissappear update.
Ptit'bout chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
Grrrrr i'm a french girl and i want the neeext