Reviews for Back to Back
LinKun chapter 10 . 1/26
I hope to see the next chapter soon because I really like this story a lot.
C.C chapter 10 . 1/21
Finding this story was simultaneously amazing (you are a wonderful author and write so well in-character) and saddening (because it hasn't been updated in over a year!). I deeply hope that you update soon, I'm utterly enthralled.
Neeti chapter 10 . 1/7
No! I need more! Great story! Love it!
Entera chapter 10 . 11/23/2015
Good story! Please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2015
Updatepleaseeeee
Hookedonreading chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
Wow...and I mean wow...it a great spy and romance fic! I love how Shiz and Nat characters developed as well as their relationship! It a great plot when you used Nat's mom to create the perfect romance situation.

Also, I love how you created Nao's character as well! You made her so feisty and colorful!

I do hope you take pity on your readers and send us some more chapters soon! Its almost christmas 2015. Please! It's really good just like your first one and I was hooked on it.
Hookedonreading chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
Hello there EvanescentAmethyst! Wow...I am so enjoying this 2nd fic "Back to Back". I love the police/detective storyline. I immensely loved your first fic "Fuuka Academy for the Naturally Gifted". I know I read it 3x's and it is still one of my favorite. It is well developed, I love the characters and the interactions. I don't know how you do it...developing the characters without making the chapter seem slow.

I really am awed by your imagination and writing. I do hope you come back to this story and give your readers more chapters. Really, this is a wonderfully story and it seems a mature fic since your first one.

Please hear our pleas and come back! Arigato!
Ell chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
I hope you write more soon. It's good!
Ell chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
Omg! So good! Pleaseee pleasseeeee more! :)
Ell chapter 10 . 9/3/2015
Please pleasseeee write more! It's really really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
MY GOD, PLEASE! JUST PLEASE FINISH, I'M BEGGING YOU. I DONT CARE IF IT'S ONLY 1 CHAPTER MORE, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! For ShizNat!
pakpak101 chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
Author, do u still intend to finish this story? Hopefully yes bcos its really a good one. I also really like the FANG story of yours.
Desari999 chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
Hello,
Starting off I just have to say I really hope you haven't abandoned the sorry. I love what you're doing with the characters. As well as how you are portraying their personalities which make their interactions awesome. I'm really interested in where this thing is going so please don't give up! It was nice messaging you and I look forward to your update.
Desari
Guest chapter 10 . 6/4/2015
Hi, update please
equastar chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
wow great hope u'll update it soon