Reviews for For the Love of Camelot
zendog chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Greatr tag, I always felt the same - Merlin recovers so quickly from aqll the emotional traumas of the episodes. Interesting to have Arthur and Hunith, good relationship develped very quickly and I totally feel that Hunith would be as blun with Arthur as she is. Afterall she believes she has lost her son or her friend in payment for Arthur's life - if you can't speak your mind in that situation when can you. Clearly written and flows well, greeat piece of fic.
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Aww very sweet :)
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Smiling like an idiot right now :)
This was just...Ah, what to say?
Brilliant, wonderful, completely correct, bromantic and full of squees? .
Thanks for the amazing read!
servant123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I like the idea, and the writing itself is all done very well :) My only critique would be in regards to Hunith's bluntness, but something needed to move the plot along, I suppose, so nice work :) Keep on writing! :)
God bless *heart*
Kitty O chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aw so cute I hoped something like this would happen in the episode! Though to me, I wondered why Arthur didn't panic after Merlin's disappearance... That goodbye sounded like s verbal suicide note to me.
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That was excellent. I love seeing interaction between Hunith and Arthur, and this story could practically fit in canon. Pat yourself on the back, 'cause the writing in here was fabulous. _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Aw, great story!
Anne-Lilian chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Very good story, I always wondered how Arthur could not see the underlying message when Merlin told him he'd be leaving...

oh well, he's just very pig-headed, I suppose...

Still, great story
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Great story!
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Ahh this was so good! :) I would've loved to see what happened after the ending, but you stopped at a good place. In doing so you allowed the story to focus more on Arthur and Hunith, which I liked for a change.

Every fic of yours that I've read is fantastic! You are now officially one of my favorite fanfic authors! _ Keep up the awesome work!
merlinfan93 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This story was sweet...Arthur cares about Merlin even though he tries to hide it :)
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
absolutely loving all of your Merlin stories (and I think I've read all of your Numb3rs stories too come to think of it-never been much of a supernatural fan though)

Looking forward to more of your Merlin!

And can I say a big big THANK YOU for keeping the relationship cannon and friendship rather than slash? You are very good at the friendship/brotherhood relationships and don't see a need to alter that.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind gay/lesbian characters but when that characterization is out of character and out of context and completely unbelievable I get ANNOYED. And I don't see how Arthur could possibly be gay and in character.
alwaysadreamer963 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wonderful story. Very well written and a joy to read. Very nice to get the POV from Arthur, it felt very true to his character. Cannot wait to read more of your Merlin fan fiction!
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
You have four Merlin stories! Ah! I shall read and review them all.

Loved this one. I like Merlin's mother. :) Oh, and you had me scared to death for a while there. But everything. . . is okay. Yes. *sighs*

FYI you can watch I THINK every episode of Merlin on IMDB . com There are also some on YouTube.